- What is Financial Needs Analysis (FNA)?
- Our Financial Needs Analysis is an objective assessment of your risk profile based on your willingness and capability to accept investment risk as well as your return objective and the associated level of risk required to achieve the return. The indicated risk profile will form the basis for selection of the appropriate investment products for you but you can choose a more prudent risk profile class.
You can visit the following website to get more information about the FNA and product risk rating.
- How to conduct Financial Needs Analysis on DBS digibank HK and DBS iBanking?
- On DBS digibank HK, please visit the Investment Account Management (IAM) page, then update FNA by tapping <Access Now> or <Update> on <Finance Need Analysis>.
on DBS iBanking, please navigate to <Banking> on the top menu bar, then click on <Invest> and select <Conduct Financial Need Analysis>.
- Do I need to update my FNA?
- Yes, your FNA will be valid for two years. Please update your FNA before it expires or when there is any change to your financial situation.
- How long does it take to complete an FNA?
- The entire process to complete an FNA normally takes around 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- Can I retrieve my FNA record after I have submitted the FNA online?
- Yes. You can review your latest FNA record on DBS iBanking upon submission. You can click on <Banking>, then tab on <Invest>, select <Conduct Finance Needs Analysis>, then scroll down to find your FNA record.