General enquiries of Market Information
You may find the general enquiries of Market Information here.
You can access major indices, real-time detailed quotes, top movers, research, market news and announcements, warrants and IPO information. The service is free of charge and best viewed with below browsers:
i) For Microsoft Windows:
Internet Explorer 11
ii) For Apple Mac OS:
The real-time snapshot quotes service is free-of-charge until further notice.
The first figure ("0") shown in the quote counter indicates the number of real-time snapshot quotes* ('real-time quotes') you have used so far in the current month. This figure will increase by 1 each time a real-time quote is used. "0" means you have not used any real-time quotes so far in the current month.
The second figure ("1,000") is the total number of the free real-time quotes you may use in the current month (the "designated number").
This quote counter will be reset at the beginning of each month and the unused free real-time quotes will not be carried forward to the next month. Since the real-time snapshot quotes service is free at the moment, you will not be charged if you have used more than the designated number.
* All real-time quotes used between 9:00 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. and between 1:00 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. on any trading day (for Exchange Traded Funds under the Pilot Programme - from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) will be reflected in the quote counter.
It may have been a faulty web browser setting. For Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below to solve the problem:
1. Select "Tools", then click on "Internet Options"
2. Choose the "Security" tab
3. Select "Internet" in the web content zone and then click on "Custom Level"
4. Select "Enable" in "Navigate sub-frames across different domains", then click on "OK"
We Welcome your Feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support