General enquiries of Corporate Action/ Nominee Services

You may find the general enquiries of Corporate Action/ Nominee Services here.

How can I receive company dividends?

For stocks kept at DBS, we shall receive the dividend on your behalf before crediting the amount into your account. An administrative charge (as shown on the Fee Schedule) will be levied.

What should I do if I lose my physical scrips?

You should report the loss to the police and then contact the share registrar of the listed company for the issuance of new share certificates.

Related Information

We Welcome your Feedback

Information is easy to understand and find
Information is useful to answer your inquiries completely

Need more help?

Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.

Contact Customer Support