Update new mobile number for my bank account
You can update your mobile number for your bank account through DBS iBanking or application form.
Please follow the steps below to update your mobile number.
1. Login to your DBS iBanking account
2. Click “Preference” at the left upper corner
3. Select “Update Personal Details” on the pull down menu
4. Use Secure Device or One Time Password (OTP) to entry “Update Personal Details” page
5. Input your new mobile number at “Mobile Phone No.” field
6. Select “Immediate effect” or “Schedule Date” for your changes
7. Select accounts that you would like to update on the list
8. Press “Next” to proceed the update
9. Follow the steps and go to “Confirmation” page
10. Verify the changes with Secure Device and OTP again (Click here to show the steps)
You should be receiving a OTP on your registered mobile phone
Press and hold the “Sign 1” button on the Secure Device until you see a dash on the screen
Enter the 6-digits OTP sent to you via SMS on the Secure Device
Press the “Sign 1” button on the Secure Device again and a 6-digit Secure PIN will be generated
Enter the 6-digit Secure PIN
11. Now you submitted the updates of personal details successfully through DBS iBanking
We Welcome your Feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support