- Access to banking, credit card and investment services 24/7, free of charge
- Safeguard your internet and mobile banking transactions with DBS Secure Device
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Set up standing instructions or make immediate funds transfers
- 24 x 7 FPS interbank funds transfer, free of charge
- Transfer funds to an overseas bank account
- 24 hours online foreign currency exchange
- Subscribe, view or download your eStatement/eAdvice
- Pay bills immediately or schedule payments
- Apply for Direct Debit Authorisation
- Set up and manage your Hong Kong Dollar/Foreign Currency Time Deposit
Credit Card Services
- Check your credit card balance and transaction history
- Pay bills to more than 900 organizations
- 24-hour foreign currency trading
- Trade securities, check your holdings and keep track of trades
- Free real-time stock quotes and market information
- Subscribe IPOs
- Subscribe/redeem/switch investment funds
- Online Privileges
- DBS iBanking – Did you know?
- Online Security
- Smart Tips on Using Internet Banking Services
- Online Money Safe Guarantee
- DBS iBanking Service Hours
- Online Demo
- Terms and Conditions for DBS iBanking Service
- DBS iBanking Important Notes
Not Yet Registered/Activated for DBS iBanking, DBS digibank or DBS iWealth®?
Simply make a one-time registration to experience both platforms!
Get started with your mobile phone:
Download the app
- Search for at app stores
- Click "Register" to register / activate your account by setting up your username and password and click "Experience Now" to perform first-time login to DBS digibank or DBS iWealth®
Get started with your computer:Register Now
- Click "Register" to register or activate your DBS iBanking. Then download the DBS digibank app / DBS iWealth® and login with your DBS iBanking username and password.
Please visit Service Demo for details.
Please note: DBS Bank will levy service charges for some DBS iBanking functions. Please refer to the Bank Charges Schedule for details.
Important Notice: Securities and Investment Fund are investment products. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any of these products unless you have taken into account that the relevant product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Risk Disclosure: The above information is for your reference only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to enter into any investment transaction. Investment involves risks. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Prior to any investment transaction, you should carefully read the relevant offering documents for detailed product information and risk factors. If you have any doubt on any offering documents, you should seek independent professional advice.