Promotion period to 31 May, 2021
- Online Bill Payment
- Register for Faster Payment System (FPS) with a DBS Account as default receiving account and conduct at least 1 transfer-in
- Make a deposit HK$50,000 or above via standing instruction / auto-payroll
- Apply for a DBS Octopus ATM Card or DBS ATM Card and (1) complete at least 1 Octopus Automatic Add Value Services (AAVS) transaction or (2) cash withdrawal of HK$500 or above via ATM
New Funds Reward or Renminbi (RMB) Bonus Interest Rate Reward1
Maintain monthly Total Relationship Balance of HK$1,000,000 or above (excluding any Time Deposit)
New Funds Reward1
Renminbi (RMB) Bonus Interest Rate Reward1
to 31 May 2021
- Each New Customer can only enjoy either the New Funds Reward OR RMB Bonus Interest Rate Reward. New Customer must select which of New Funds Reward OR RMB Bonus Interest Rate Reward they choose via below channels: (1) on the Joining Date by signing on the Customer Confirmation Form at the Bank’s branch; or (2) download DBS digibank HK and scan “New Funds Reward“ OR ”RMB Bonus Interest Rate Reward” QR code and input promotion code “ DP14 ” (applicable to “RMB Bonus Interest Rate Reward” only). For promotion code input guideline, please click here. New Customer cannot change the selection thereafter.
- "Investment Balance" is the total investment assets that a New Customer maintains with the Bank, whether solely or jointly. The assets include Currency Linked Investment, market value of local and overseas securities, investment funds, bonds and other linked or structured investment products.
- Reward is only applicable to transaction(s) made via Wealth Management Accounts through DBS iBanking and / or DBS digibank HK.
- Investment Transfer-in Reward and Investment Transaction Reward are applicable to Wealth Management Accounts transactions and / or transfer in only.
- Making Foreign Currency Exchange transactions (excluding any online currency exchange transaction and USD to HKD exchange transactions and vice versa) with transaction amount of HK$200,000 or above (or equivalent) in a single transaction.
Terms and conditions apply.
For details of DBS Treasures Welcome Offers, please click here.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Investment funds and bonds are investment products and some of them may involve derivatives. Equity linked products are structured products involving derivatives (all the above-mentioned products are altogether “the products”). the investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the products unless DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited（星展銀行（香港）有限公司）who sells them to you has explained to you that the products are suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
The products are not protected deposits and are not protected by the deposit protection scheme in hong kong. the products are different from traditional time deposits and should not be treated as their substitutes.
Securities trading is an investment. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. You should also note that investing in foreign market securities involves currency risk, you may suffer loss because of currency fluctuations. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any stock unless you have taken into account that the relevant stock is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the investment suitability when considered necessary.
Foreign exchange involves risks. customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.
Investment involves risks. the above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. it does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. past performances are not indicative of future performances. you should carefully read the product offering documentation, the account terms and conditions and the product terms and conditions for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. if you have any doubt on this material or any product offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
- The One-Year Free Mobile Protection insurance plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.