DBS Treasures is committed to becoming your most trustworthy and intelligent financial partner
Customized portfolio insights to keep you ahead
- Customizable insights and alert to help you grasp the latest information about your investment portfolio
- Trading ideas on Equities, Foreign Exchange and Funds from our Chief Investment Office
Round the clock wealth management platform with Best in town offer
- Instant trading of US stocks and enjoy additional 12 months 0% brokerage fee
- Trade across 7 global markets with 0% brokerage
- Preferential FX rates in 14 currencies.
- 250+ Funds in 10 currencies
$0 Handling Fee Revolving Credit Facility to help you Maximize Potential Return
- Exclusive for DBS Treasures customers, a standby revolving credit line of up to HK$10 million
- Leading function of multi-currency withdrawal and flexible repayment tenor to meet your different cash needs
Terms and conditions apply.
For details of DBS Treasures Welcome Offers, please click here.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The crediting of funds from foreign exchange may vary depending on the system cut-off time. For more details, please refer to www.dbs.com.hk/ibanking/ft-time1.html.
- Investment funds and bonds are investment products and some of them may involve derivatives. Equity linked products are structured products involving derivatives (all the above-mentioned products are altogether “the products”). the investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the products unless DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited(星展銀行(香港)有限公司)who sells them to you has explained to you that the products are suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
- The products are not protected deposits and are not protected by the deposit protection scheme in hong kong. the products are different from traditional time deposits and should not be treated as their substitutes.
- Securities trading is an investment. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. You should also note that investing in foreign market securities involves currency risk, you may suffer loss because of currency fluctuations. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any stock unless you have taken into account that the relevant stock is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
- Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the investment suitability when considered necessary.
- Foreign exchange involves risks. customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.
- Investment involves risks. the above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. it does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. past performances are not indicative of future performances. you should carefully read the product offering documentation, the account terms and conditions and the product terms and conditions for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. if you have any doubt on this material or any product offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
- The revolving credit facility is subject to the Bank’s approval.
- The One-Year Free Mobile Protection insurance plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.