Report ATM Card Lost
You may report loss of ATM card immediately through DBS digibank HK, DBS iBanking or Phone Banking.
- Login DBS digibank HK
- Navigate to "ATM Card Services" tab
- Select "Block Card/Report Lost"
- Confirm details and press "BLOCK NOW"
- The ATM Card is blocked
- Login DBS iBanking and choose "Report Loss of ATM Card" under "Request"
- Select the card number
- Confirm details and submit
To report loss of your DBS Octopus ATM Card, please call our Customer Services Hotline at 2290 8888 (press 2 - 4 after language selection) immediately to terminate the Octopus functions and the Automatic Add Value Service of your card. You only need to bear the loss arising from unauthorized use of the lost card and any value reloaded onto it during the first three hours after the loss has been successfully reported.
To report loss of your DBS ATM Card, please call our Customer Services Hotline at 2290 8888:
- Calling by registered mobile phone:
- In the Personalized Menu, press 2>2>4
- Calling by other phones:
- For Cantonese, press: 1>2>4
- For Putonghua, press: 2>2>4
- For English, press: 3>2>4
Note: Third parties are permitted to report lost or trapped ATM cards on behalf of persons with hearing impairment.
We Welcome your Feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support