Discover real life treasures and live a genuinely prestigious life
Your DBS Treasures status brings you not only exclusive privileges and benefits but also a conscious life.
A conscious life is a life that is lived with an awareness and care for one’s surroundings. DBS proudly presents to you a suite of socially conscious lifestyle experiences and brands that are offering various forms of social good in their business models. Let’s discover the real treasures of life by taking our steps towards making a real change in our lives together!
DBS Lifestyle Privilege
Gain access to the DBS Wealth Concierge and a world of premium services, privileges and experiences, tailored to every aspect of your lifestyle in mind.
Access to a range of exclusive and interesting articles, online workshops and privileges tailored for you every month.
Supporting Social Enterprises
Discover truly guilt-free indulgence with curated deals and offers from sustainable, socially conscious businesses.
DBS "Care More"
Donate to Foodlink via below channels to help the charity collect safe-to-eat surplus food in town and deliver to those in need. Together, let’s reduce food wastage and the pressure on our city's landfills!
Present the birthday treats to you on your special day to celebrate with your loved ones.
DBS Eminent Card
Enjoy unrivaled rewards with the DBS Eminent Card - the first Visa Signature card from DBS Hong Kong.
Banking Privileges and Asian Connectivity
Enjoy exclusive banking privileges and our regional privileges by presenting your identifier card.
Preferential Interest Rate Privileges
- Preferential Time deposit interest rates
- Preferential tiered Hong Kong Dollar savings interest rates
- Preferential interest rates for Renminbi and other foreign currency savings accounts within the Bank
- Privileged rates on charges of a wide range of investment products, including securities trading and bonds
Risk Disclosure Statement:
The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Investment involves risk. You should carefully read the relevant offering documentation and our “Investment Products Consolidated Terms and Conditions” for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. If you have any doubt on this material or any offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
- RMB currently may not be freely convertible and is subject to exchange controls and restrictions.
- There is no guarantee that RMB will not depreciate. If you convert Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency into RMB so as to invest in a RMB product and subsequently convert the RMB sale proceeds back into Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency, you may suffer a loss if RMB depreciates against Hong Kong Dollar or other currency.
- The above offers and privileges are subject to terms and conditions. Please refer to the above relevant offers and privileges for details.