How many parts are there in FNA Questionnaire?
In a Financial Needs Analysis (FNA), the information that you provide determines the investment products and/or insurance products that we shortlist for your consideration
In DBS iBanking Financial Needs Analysis, it includes below parts:
1. First of all, you have to own a DBS iBanking account.
Click here to get started on DBS iBanking.
2. “Financial Needs Analysis”includes five parts:
- Part I: Particulars
- Part II: General Derivative Knowledge
- Part III: Risk Profiling Questionnaire
- Part IV: Customer Risk Profile result and confirmation
- Part V: Customer Risk Profile final result & Reference Number: Please click “Save Receipt” for your reference.
We Welcome your Feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support