Manulife Credit Card
For Key Facts Statement for Credit Card, please click here
For Repayment Calculator, please click here. You can use the Repayment Calculator to work out the number of months and total cost involved in paying a balance in full by making only minimum payment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Free credit shield protection
- Overseas spending up to 3-time DBS$
- Convenient autopay of monthly premium plus bonus offers
- Waivers and discounts on annual fee
Manulife Platinum Exclusive Benefits
- Platinum Mastercard MomentsTM
- Worldwide Concierge Services
Successfully apply on or before 30 June 2021 to enjoy below welcome gift.
|HK$200 Park'n Shop Coupon|
For other related Credit Card Terms & Conditions, please refer to the Bank’s website go.dbs.com/hk-cardtnc_en.
Should there be any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Manulife Credit Card is available to Hong Kong residents with an annual income of HKD150,000 or above.
Successful applicant will enjoy first 3-year annual fee waiver. If your application does not meet the minimum annual income requirement, it may be considered as a Classic Card application (annual income requirement for Classic Card application is HKD60,000). All of your personal credit card accounts (including supplementary card accounts) will share on overall credit limit.
Other Features and Benefits
Any outstanding balance will be waived in full upon total disablement or death to lessen the burden on your family and relatives. In the event you suffer a temporary disablement, the minimum amount due will be waived while you are recovering.
When you travel overseas with your DBS Manulife Platinum Mastercard, whether for business or pleasure, you can earn triple DBS$ on all your overseas spending.
Debit your Manulife individual insurance monthly premium automatically from your Manulife Credit Card account and earn DBS$. For more information, please contact your Manulife Insurance Advisor.
If there are sufficient bonus points retained upon the expiry date of DBS$, you will be entitled to the wavier of the next annual or half-year fee automatically for your Credit Card.
Your first 3-year annual fee will be waived upon successful application. You will also enjoy 25% discount on subsequent annual fee payments.
- Medical and legal assistance
- Travel Assistance
- Worldwide restaurants, hotels reservation and car rental service
- Entertainment information and reservation
- Gift suggestions and purchase
- Business assistance and translation referral, etc
VISA Platinum 24-hour Concierge Services Hotline: 800 900 781
Remarks: Starting from 28 August 2019, all newly issued, renewed or replaced Mastercard will be equipped with Mastercard contactless payment function.
*"Overseas Triple DBS$" Terms and Conditions
- Definition of overseas spending is that the retail transaction must be incurred overseas and in foreign currency. Hong Kong Dollars and Macau currency transactions are not eligible.
- Dynamic currency conversion gives you the option to settle any overseas transactions in either foreign currencies or HK dollars. However, once you have made your choice, the selected currency is final. If you choose to settle the transaction in HK dollars, it cannot enjoy any overseas spending extra rewards.
- Terms and Conditions of DBS Credit Card DBS$ Reward Scheme apply.
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to cancel or change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
|Shopping Protection||When you encounter situation(s) such as having received damaged or defective goods, or the goods or services being not matched with what was described, or not having received the goods or services ordered, you should contact the merchant which sold you the goods or services immediately and resolve any complaints about such goods or services directly with the merchant. If you cannot resolve the matter with the merchant or are unable to contact the merchant because it has ceased business, you can contact us for assisting you to dispute the transaction through the chargeback mechanism provided by the relevant card association.|
The chargeback mechanism is a form of customer protection provided by the relevant card association which allows cardholder to file a complaint regarding disputed transactions. Once the cardholder files a dispute, the card issuing bank will conduct an investigation into the complaint by requesting the concerned merchant to submit proof through its bank (“card acquiring bank”). Once the chargeback request is proven to be valid, the card acquiring bank will refund the disputed transaction amount to the cardholder via the card issuing bank. Cardholder may be charged with a processing fee by the relevant card association in certain circumstances.
Examples of chargeback:
Cardholder should pay special attention to the chargeback time limit, and submit before expiry of the time limit the chargeback request together with the relevant supporting documents to the card issuing bank for processing. For more details, please refer to Help & Support > Dispute transaction.
|Fraud Transaction Protection||If you find any doubtful or unauthorized transactions in your statement, call our DBS Credit Card 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at (852) 2290 8888 immediately. Upon receipt of your request; on a case-by-case basis subject to our approval, we may withhold your payment of the relevant transaction until an investigation is concluded . However, please note that if it is found to be a valid transaction after investigation, we shall re-impose the applicable finance charges for the period starting from the date when the relevant transaction should have been paid. |
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|DBS Personal Credit Card Terms and Conditions|
|Key Facts Statement||Click here for details|
|Others card features and benefits||Click here for details|
How to Apply
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws.
We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!