DBS Eminent Card
For Key Facts Statement for Credit Card, please click here
For Repayment Calculator, please click here. You can use the Repayment Calculator to work out the number of months and total cost involved in paying a balance in full by making only minimum payment.
All-new Exciting Privileges: Introducing DBS Eminent Card 5% Rebate Program
- DBS Eminent Cardholders must complete the registration of “DBS Eminent Card Up To 5% Rebate Program” successfully via DBS Card+ mobile application. Eligible spending will be calculated for rebate according to this program from the next calendar day upon successful registration.
- Applicable to retail spending of physical or online merchants. We will classify all eligible spending according to the merchant codes as defined by Visa or a merchant's acquiring bank, and is determined by the Bank at its sole discretion.
- The first HK$8,000 (applicable to Visa Signature Card) / HK$4,000 (applicable to Visa Platinum Card) spending of the 4 designated spending categories in total in each calendar month will be entitled to a 5% rebate, and the first HK$20,000 (applicable to Visa Signature Card) / HK$15,000 (applicable to Visa Platinum Card) other retail spending in each calendar month will be entitled to a 1% rebate.
Exclusive Dining Privileges for DBS Eminent Visa Signature Card
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin
The Peninsula Hong Kong 10% off
Health & Medical Privileges
Trial & Extra Offer
PURE Fitness /
Sport Protect Insurance
Health Check-up Plans Up to 52% off
More Exciting Offers
Fortress HK$100 off
I Love Coffee
"Buy-5-Get-1 Free" Offer
HKTaxi "5 Rides and Get 1 Free" Offer
24-hour Manned Hotline
New Customers^ who successfully apply DBS Eminent Card by 2 April 2023 can enjoy the first year annual fee waiver and following fabulous welcome offer, upon spending with the new card in the first 3 months and activating DBS Card+ account in the first month*:
Up to HK$1,000 Cash Rebate
New Customers^ who apply for DBS Credit Card can also enjoy the following welcome offer：
Card Issued in Minutes**
Instant Cash Out
6 months Interest Cash Rebate for Instant Cash – Cash Instalment Loan
How to Apply
DBS Eminent Visa Signature Card
Minimum annual income: HK$360,000
DBS Eminent Visa Platinum Card
Minimum annual income: HK$150,000
How to Apply
- Starting from 1 October 2018, all newly issued, renewed or replaced Visa cards will be equipped with Visa payWave function.
^ New Customers shall mean applicants who, during the new card approval process have not applied for, do not currently hold, or in the 12 months prior to the date of application for the new card, have not held and/or cancelled any principal credit cards (including co-branded cards) issued by us.
* New Customers must download DBS Card+, register and activate DBS Card+ account within 1 month from the new card issuance date in order to be eligible for the welcome gift.
**Credit card application may not be approved instantly through DBS Card+ for respective reasons. The Bank may request other documents from you, like address proof and income proof, for application approval. The credit card application is subject to the Bank’s final approval.
Welcome gift is subject to Welcome Offer Terms and Conditions.
For other related Credit Card Terms & Conditions, please refer to the Bank’s website go.dbs.com/hk-cardtnc_en.
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
DBS Card+ & Rewards
DBS Card+ & Rewards
Spending Protection & Useful Information
|Shopping Protection||When you encounter situation(s) such as having received damaged or defective goods, or the goods or services being not matched with what was described, or not having received the goods or services ordered, you should contact the merchant which sold you the goods or services immediately and resolve any complaints about such goods or services directly with the merchant. If you cannot resolve the matter with the merchant or are unable to contact the merchant because it has ceased business, you can contact us for assisting you to dispute the transaction through the chargeback mechanism provided by the relevant card association.
The chargeback mechanism is a form of customer protection provided by the relevant card association which allows cardholder to file a complaint regarding disputed transactions. Once the cardholder files a dispute, the card issuing bank will conduct an investigation into the complaint by requesting the concerned merchant to submit proof through its bank (“card acquiring bank”). Once the chargeback request is proven to be valid, the card acquiring bank will refund the disputed transaction amount to the cardholder via the card issuing bank. Cardholder may be charged with a processing fee by the relevant card association in certain circumstances.
Examples of chargeback:
Cardholder should pay special attention to the chargeback time limit, and submit before expiry of the time limit the chargeback request together with the relevant supporting documents to the card issuing bank for processing. For more details, please refer to Help & Support > Dispute transaction.
|Fraud Transaction Protection||If you find any doubtful or unauthorized transactions in your statement, call our DBS Credit Card 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at (852) 2290 8888 immediately. Upon receipt of your request; on a case-by-case basis subject to our approval, we may withhold your payment of the relevant transaction until an investigation is concluded . However, please note that if it is found to be a valid transaction after investigation, we shall re-impose the applicable finance charges for the period starting from the date when the relevant transaction should have been paid.
|Superior Line of Credit||
DBS Eminent Card offers you generous spending limits for maximum financial flexibility. You may also request for an instant temporary credit limit increase* anytime you want.
Please download and complete the Credit Card Line Increase/Reduction Request Form and return to us with copy of your current income proof via fax to (852) 2235 5901.
*Not applicable to cash advance and subject to final approval of DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
|VISA Plus Global Service||You can withdraw local currencies anywhere in the world through ATMs bearing the logo from your pre-registered DBS Bank HKD Savings or Current Account with your DBS Eminent Card*
*Only applicable for VISA cardholders. A HK$25 handling fee applies for each transaction made and details will be recorded in your passbook or bank statement.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|DBS Personal Credit Card Terms and Conditions|
|Key Facts Statement||Click here for details|
|Others card features and benefits||Click here for details|
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?