Flexi Shopping Programme
For Key Facts Statement of "Flexi Shopping Programme", please click here.
Flexi Shopping Programme with one-off handling fee as low as HK$50
Recently, your expenses have probably increased due to paying taxes, shopping online, or even shopping at supermarkets. After spending with your DBS credit card, you can apply for our Flexi Shopping Programme with a 6 or 12 months instalment via DBS Omni app, website or through our Application Hotline on 2233 1888.
From now on to 31 May 2020, New Flexi Shopping customers* can apply for Flexi-Shopping with 6 months instalments via DBS Omni to enjoy 3 Free Trials for Flexi Shopping! While Existing Flexi Shopping customers# can enjoy a free trial! Interest-free instalments are available for tax payment, online shopping or shopping at supermarkets
Details of Flexi Shopping Programme with one-off handling fee:
|Single transaction amount (HK$)|
One-off handling fee^ (HK$)
6-month instalment period
12-month instalment period
Example 1: Make purchases with any merchants with a single transaction of HK$3,000 and choose a 6 months repayment period (6 x HK$500). The first instalment is HK$500 + HK$50 (one-off handling fee^); the second to the sixth instalments will be HK$500 per instalment; the total repayment amount will be HK$3,050.
Example 2: Make purchases with any merchants with a single transaction of HK$60,000 and choose a 12 months repayment period (12 x HK$5,000). The first instalment will be HK$5,000 + HK$1,150 (one-off handling fee^); the second to the twelfth instalments will be HK$5,000 per instalment; the total repayment amount will be HK$61,150.
^One-off handling fees will be included in the first instalment and debited from your Card Account.
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Application Hotline: 2233 1888
Notes for DBS Credit Card Flexi Shopping Programme:
- Only applicable on purchases of HK$1,000 – HK$300,000 (single transaction). Please refer to terms and conditions for details of eligible transaction category.
- All Flexi Shopping application should be completed 6 working days before the payment due date printed on the monthly statement. Otherwise, you are required to first settle payment for the relevant Eligible Transaction in full before the payment due date. Once the application for the Programme is successful, the payment you made for the relevant Eligible Transaction will be credited to your Card Account and the relevant Eligible Transaction will be converted into a Flexi-Shopping Transaction and net-off the statement balance in the following month.
- If your account has applied for "Autopay" service, please contact our customer services hotline in advance of this application to arrange the payment instruction.
- After the online application is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation letter. If there is any discrepancy between the information you submitted and the bank's record, the bank will contact you and verify the transaction before the due date of the relevant transaction.
- Terms and conditions apply to Flexi-Shopping Programme. For more information please read the terms and conditions of Flexi-Shopping in this page or call Customer Service Hotline at 2290 8888 for enquiry.
Terms and Conditions
Not yet a DBS Credit Cards cardholder?
DBS COMPASS VISAApply Now
DBS Black CardApply Now
DBS Eminent CardApply Now
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!