Enjoy Flexi Shopping
instalment 10 times for FREE
For Key Facts Statement of "Flexi Shopping Programme" (“Flexi Shopping”), please click here.
Successfully apply for 6-month Flexi Shopping that charged one-off handling fee via the DBS Card+ app and enjoy 10 free trials for Flexi Shopping during the promotion period! You can settle your local and overseas retail spending, online spending and tax payment easily by instalment!
One-off handling fee as low as HK$20, please click here for details.
One-off handling fee effective from 21 November 2022, please click here for details.
+ One-off handling fee will be billed at the time the first instalment is charged to the credit card account.
@ Handling fee cash rebate is applicable to the first 10 successful applications of 6-month Flexi Shopping during the promotion period only.
How To Apply Flexi Shopping Programme with DBS Card+ app:
Promotion period: 1 Jan – 31 Dec 2023
Remarks for DBS Live Fresh Card 10 Free Trials for Flexi Shopping:
- During the Promotion Period, Cardholders who successfully apply for 6-month Flexi Shopping that charge one-off handling fee via DBS Card+ mobile application (“DBS Card+”) (“Eligible Application”) can enjoy 10 free trials. The offer is applicable to the first 10 6-month instalments and the full handling fee rebate of applications will be credited to the Applicable Credit Card account (“Fee Rebate”). Successfully applied for Flexi Shopping means the first Instalment is displayed on Timeline of DBS Card+ or showed in credit card statement during the Promotion Period.
- Fee Rebate will be credited to credit card account at the time the instalment of Flexi Shopping is charged to the credit card account and shown on the monthly statement. Please note that the first instalment posted date must be within the Promotion Period to be eligible for the Fee Rebate.
- The Cardholder cannot enjoy this Promotion in conjunction with other promotions of Flexi Shopping during the Promotion Period. For avoidance of doubt, during the Promotion Period, the Cardholder is not eligible to participate in any other promotions of Flexi Shopping.
- The Promotion is bound by terms and conditions. For details, please click here.
General Notes for Flexi Shopping Programme that charged one-off handling fee:
- Only applicable for spending amount of HK$500 – HK$300,000 (single application).
- All Flexi Shopping application should be completed 6 working days before the payment due date printed on the monthly statement. Otherwise, you are required to first settle payment for the relevant Eligible Transaction in full before the payment due date. Once the application for the Programme is successful, the payment you made for the relevant Eligible Transaction will be credited to your Card Account and the relevant Eligible Transaction will be converted into a Flexi Shopping Transaction and net-off the statement balance in the following month.
- Maximum 500 eligible transactions can be selected for single application via DBS Card+ app.
- If you apply the eligible transaction of “iFlexi - up to 90-day Interest-free Repayment Period for Online Transaction”/ “Flexi Travel - up to 90-day Interest-free Repayment Period for Overseas and Travelling Transaction” promotion made by DBS Live Fresh Card via DBS Card+ app, you can only apply Flexi Shopping with single transaction only and the single transaction amount must be HK$500 or above.
- If the transactions that you have applied for Flexi Shopping cannot be successfully converted into instalment transactions before the monthly statement is issued, and you have arranged “Autopay” service for your credit card account, you can call the customer service hotline 2290 8888 before payment due date to enquiry whether payment instruction can be amended or not.
- After the online application is successfully submitted, you will receive an email for your application. If there is any discrepancy between the information you submitted and the bank's record, the bank will contact you to follow up before the payment due date of the relevant transaction.
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?