Private Motor Car Insurance
- No Claim Discount available even if you have made a claim (terms and conditions apply)
- No excess for Windscreen Damage if your claim is below HK$5,000
- Replacement of insured vehicles under a year old
- Medical expenses coverage
- Personal accident coverage for yourself or another driver
- Third-party Liability coverage on death or bodily injury to third party
- Third-party Liability coverage on third party property up to HK$2,000,000
- 24-hour vehicle assistance services
How to Apply
- Call to enquire the DBS MSIG InsureDirect Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3122 6868
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG"). MSIG reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorized by MSIG.
- DBS MSIG InsureDirect is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by MSIG.
- Major Exclusions apply: Consequential loss, depreciation wear and tear, damage to tyres unless damage is caused to other parts of the insured car at the same time, or any accident, loss, damage or liability if at the time of the accident, loss, damage or liability occurs or arising from the vehicle being used by the Insured or any authorized driver insured under the Policy who is under the influence of alcohol over the prescribed limit by law.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from MSIG as remuneration for marketing MSIG’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance” (Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.