- Home contents protection against accidental damages by tenant in your leased properties
- Property owner’s liability coverage of up to HK$10,000,000
- Loss of rent coverage of up to HK$100,000 or for a maximum of 3 months
- Damage to window glass caused by typhoon
- 24-hour home assistance services, e.g. referrals for locksmith, plumber, pest control, electrical maintenance and more
25% Off first-year premium
The above promotional offer is subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
Please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
(Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- The Tenancy Agreement must be a duly stamped and enforceable tenancy agreement between the Insured as the Tenant and the Landlord (or between the Insured as the Landlord and the Tenant) in respect of the Insured Premises.
- Major Exclusions apply:
Sub-divided home or sub-let premises;
Insured premises that is situated in a building where sub-divided flats are known to exist; Insured premises that is used for business purpose or as a weekend/ holiday home; Unoccupied or unfurnished premises; Illegal structure exists in the insured premises.
- The above information are the highlights of plan’s coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to : www.ia.org.hk/en/levy