More new features on DBS iWealth® app
The DBS iWealth® app has been thoughtfully designed to give you more control of your wealth and the ability to carry out daily banking tasks while you are on the go. An easy-to-use interface, smart analysis, customised alerts and up-to-date research enable you to make the right investment decisions – then act on them, fast.
At a Glance
Personal banking at your convenience
Pay bills, transmit payments and more on the go
Your portfolio at a glance
View a clear breakdown of your portfolio asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation and analysis
How to use >
Online Equity Trading (OET)
Trade equities across 7 international stock markets
- International access: Trade equities across stock markets in Hong Kong, Singapore, United States, Canada, Japan, Australia and the United Kingdom
- Stock Screener: Cut through the clutter to find the best opportunities for you
- Stock Comparison: Get an easy overview of different stocks at a glance
- Chart Analysis: Dive in for a deeper analysis of your preferred stocks
- Smart Search Bar: Place orders quickly and easily
- Market analyses and commentaries: Keep your finger on the pulse of the market so you can make every opportunity count
Online Fund Investment (OFI)
A user friendly online platform to allow you to place your investment fund trading orders anytime, anywhere. Choose from over 250 Funds and Unit Trusts in 10 currencies and 1.5% preferential subscription fee for all lump sum subscriptions in the amount of HK$5,000 or above
Type of Fund:
Invest in equity and debt instruments in a single fund for two-fold objectives both growth and income
Find Out More >
Fixed Income Funds
Fixed income funds give you access to a wide range of debt instruments managed by fund professionals
Find Out More >
Equity funds mainly invest in stocks with an investment focus spanning various regions and sectors
Find Out More >
Alternative funds are available for investors seeking very specific risk exposures
Find Out More >
Fund Analytical Tools
Multi-perspective online analysis to help you construct fund portfolios that suit your needs.
Find Out More >
Online Foreign Exchange (OFX)
Trade FX 24x7 in real-time, in 14 currencies.
- Make the most of market conditions with our 24x7 FX Trading Platform*
- Seize the moment by making trades any time of day or night. You’ll also receive preferential rates by using DBS iBanking or DBS digibank.
- *Foreign Exchange can be conducted 24x7 within Wealth Management Accounts and from 00:00-23:30 within Multi Currency Savings Account. For cross currency transactions between Wealth Management Accounts and Multi-Currency Savings Account, it would be subject to the service hours of 09:00-21:00, Monday to Friday. For details, you can always refer to Funds Transfer Cut-Off Time.
- Spread your holdings by trading in up to 14 of the most common currencies, including HKD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, JPY, NOK, NZD, SEK, SGD and USD.
- Grow your wealth with our Foreign Currency Time Deposit
- Make your money work harder, and enjoy the ease of conducting FX trading and placing a Time Deposit all in one place using DBS iBanking and digibank. Check out our exclusive preferential interest rates and extra rewards today.
- Discover More
- Terms and Conditions apply for the preferential interest rates and extra rewards.
Research and Insights
Stay on top of the markets and seize the right opportunities with the research relevant to your investment portfolio.
- View our latest global equity ideas
- Get customized research related to your portfolio holdings
|Bloomberg Businessweek Financial Institution Awards 2019 |
|Mob-Ex Awards 2019|
(Recognises excellence in mobile marketing for campaigns)
|etnet FinTech Awards 2018|
(Recognises excellence and innovation in the use of IT in financial services in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area)
|Hong Kong Association for Customer Service Excellence Award 2019 |
How to Get Started
For DBS Treasures & Treasures Private Client customers
Download DBS iWealth® now and Register!
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play™ is a service mark of Google Inc.
If you are new to DBS:
Yes. Simply use your existing DBS iBanking username and password to log in to DBS iWealth®.
Yes, you have a choice. Peek Balance requires a one-time setup after you log in-to DBS iWealth®. Without performing this setup, Peek Balance will not be turned on.
Your fingerprint is your password. With fingerprint login, accessing your accounts is faster, easier and more secure.
Fingerprint login is available on Touch ID enabled Apple smartphone running on iOS 9.0 or higher and fingerprint enabled and designated Android smartphone operating on v6.0 or higher. To learn how to set up this feature, click here.
For technical support of Apple iPhone Touch ID, please refer to Apple’s article If Touch ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad.
For technical support of Android Fingerprint Login, please refer to the website of the relevant Android Smartphone Brand.
DBS iWealth® supports Apple smartphone with iOS 10.0 or higher, including iPhone X or later running iOS 12. However, we are always working to test and optimize the performance of DBS iWealth® on the latest devices. In case of any service interruption, we will make an announcement on our website and/or DBS iWealth®.
Yes. You can enable Face ID under Personalization Settings in DBS iWealth® on iPhone X or later.
To use Face ID in DBS iWealth®, you will need to turn on Face ID for iWealth® in your iOS Settings.
We will provide app updates to support the latest models of mobile devices from time to time. You are advised to update the DBS iWealth® app once available for best experience.
For features and usage of Face ID, please refer to Apple’s article About Face ID advanced technology.
I'm using Touch ID to log in to DBS iWealth® on my current phone. Can I use Face ID automatically when I switch to iPhone X or later?
For more FAQs, click here.
- Smart Tips on Using Internet Banking Services
- DBS iWealth® iTutorial
- Terms and Conditions for DBS iWealth®
The Charges applicable for designated services provided through DBS iBanking will also apply if they are provided through DBS iWealth®. For details, please refer to the Bank Charges Schedules.
Risk Disclosure and Important Notice:
Foreign exchange involves risk. Customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.
Securities trading is an investment and involves risk.
The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Investment involves risks. Past performances are not indicative of future performances. You should carefully read the product offering documentation, the account terms and conditions and the product terms and conditions for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. If you have any doubt on this material or any product offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
Our bank has strict security standards and procedures to ensure unauthorised access to customer information is prevented. We will never ask our customers to provide or validate their personal and/or account related information (e.g. ID number, passwords or account number) by e-mails or through any hyperlinks embedded in such e-mails. You are advised only to contact us through our official web-site domain address (www.dbs.com/hk) and not to use any such e-mails or hyperlinks. Please report immediately to us on 2290 8888 if you receive any such e-mail.
The screen images in this website are for reference only. Your DBS iBanking portfolio view will depend on your product holdings with our bank.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Apple Watch, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.