Why DBS Private Bank
Welcome to DBS Private Bank
Why DBS Private Bank
- Bringing the whole bank to you
- As a thought leader and influencer, you are at life's pinnacle. And you have grand plans for not just your business, but also those closest to you. Whether you're building your legacy or thinking about succession planning, you need a private bank partner that cares, and will handle all your wealth management and corporate finance needs seamlessly and efficiently.
- DBS Private Bank gives you more than just a good banker to provide wealth management services. Harness the collective expertise, knowledge and resources of all our banking, financial and investment divisions — in other words, the whole bank.
- Asia's safest, Asia’s best
- As Asia's leading financial services group, we are all about Asia—we were born here, we've built our business here, and we thoroughly understand the region. With our experience and expertise, we are in perfect harmony with every market in Asia.
- “Today, with Asia creating wealth faster than anywhere else in the world, we can help make the most of every new opportunity in the region. We've garnered prestigious accolades, not once, but several times over: Asia's Safest Bank (Global Finance from 2009 to 2012); Bank of the Year, Asia (The Banker 2012), and Best Managed Bank in Asia Pacific (The Asian Banker 2013). We're also rated "AA-" by Standard & Poor's and "Aa1" by Moody's.”
- Realise your vision. Build on our strengths.
- Our robust corporate and commercial banking network across Asia is your gateway to global and capital markets. With our vast experience in creating and delivering credit facilities, cash management and corporate finance solutions regionally, we empower you with the capital, ideas and connections you need.
- As a key player in the region, we were one of the first in the world to offer a suite of offshore RMB denominated products, including deposits, bonds, arbitrage opportunities, funds and structured notes. Leveraging on Singapore’s market leading position in equity and bond issuances, we also offer access to initial public offerings, debt and hybrid issuances, and private equity opportunities region-wide.
- As an esteemed DBS Private Bank client, you'll also enjoy exclusive access to a wealth of expertise from our experts and analysts across Asia. Look forward to a wealth of market understanding and insights from our Chief Investment Office, along with macroeconomic and equity research from our multiple award-winning brokerage arm, DBS Vickers.
Our Value Proposition
We are committed to delivering unique and best-in-class total financial solutions to meet our clients' complex needs. Personal, yet professional financial solutions backed by pertinent expertise and experience.
- Asian Products & Deal Flow
- Provide Offshore Renminbi (CHN) products
- Advisor and/or underwriter to many equity and debt issues in Asia
- Access to unique thematic/specialty funds to capitalise on growth of the region
- Asian Research Expertise
- Chief Investment Office brings you the best from DBS Group Research and Treasury & Markets Teams.
- Award-winning equity research from DBS Vickers - Won Best Research Coverage for Small Caps and received 2 Analyst Awards in the 2013 Asiamoney Brokers Poll
- Asia Capital Markets & Capability
- Strong equity and debt capital markets deal flow
- Unique access to cornerstone opportunities
- Wealth creation through unlocking your corporate value
DBS Private Bank at your service
The power and privileges of DBS Private Bank are all yours with a minimum asset under management placement of HKD25,000,000.
For details, please fill up our Contact Me form, or call our DBS Wealth Management hotline on (852) 3668 8008.
Still can’t decide? Let us help you choose.
DBS Wealth Management – at a glance. Read more.
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited is not your investment adviser or acting in any fiduciary capacity to you. The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Investment involves risk. Past performances are not indicative of future performances. You should carefully read the offering documentation for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. If you have any doubt on this material or any offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.