- Loan amount up to HK$1,200,000 or 18 times your monthly salary (whichever is lower).
- Monthly flat rate of 0.04%, its annualized percentage rate ("APR") is 3.83%. The APR is calculated based on the instalment period of 72 months including each year 1.5% handling fee. The APR is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice.
- The total interest saved is determined on case-by-case basis (depends on various factors such as the outstanding balance of the existing credit card, interest rate charged by the credit card, monthly repayment amount, repayment period as well as the loan amount approved by us subject to your financial condition and the loan interest rate, repayment period and monthly repayment amount).
- One minute final approval result is applicable to applications via the Bank's website, DBS Loans App or DBS iBanking on Monday to Friday 9am – 12 midnight, Saturday 9am – 1pm and 2pm to 10pm, Sunday noon to 9pm. Customers apply in timeslot that is not mentioned above, we will contact you to follow up your application in next working day.
- The approval of the final interest rate, loan amount and instalment period is subject to the financial condition of customer. The Bank has the absolute discretion in approving the loan.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
* Assuming the monthly repayment amount is 4% of the HK$800,000 credit card outstanding balance or HK$50(whichever is higher) at an interest rate of 30% p.a. (APR is 34.49%). The monthly repayment amount stated in the table is the average of the first three months repayment.
# Assuming the repayment period is six years and the monthly flat rate is 0.04% (APR is 3.83%, including 1.5% p.a. handling fees). The APR is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice. The final approval of the interest rate, loan amount and repayment period is subject to the financial condition of customer. For details of interest calculation and the loan features, please contact our staff.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play™ is a service mark of Google Inc. Android™ is a service mark of Google Inc.
The downloading and/or use of the Quick Response Code Reader ("QR Code Reader") is entirely at your sole discretion. The Bank shall not be held liable in any way for any loss (including loss of data) you suffered arising from or in connection with your downloading and/or use of the QR Code Reader.