- Accidental death double indemnity up to HK$2,000,000
- 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance services
- No claim bonus
- The policy will be renewed automatically each month unless a written termination notice is given by the insured person (Not applicable to annual premium payment mode).
- Major Exclusions apply: War, terrorism, suicide, self-inflicted injury, professional sports, employment in police, army, fire services or security guard service; non-scheduled air flights, sickness or disease, childbirth or pregnancy, nuclear weapons, radioactive contamination, etc.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. You should not rely on the above information alone to make decision on applying for the plan. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
How to Apply
- Call to enquire the DBS MSIG InsureDirect Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3122 6868 to apply
- MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and the customer. The above insurance plan is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG"). MSIG reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorized by MSIG.
- DBS MSIG InsureDirect is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by MSIG.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from MSIG as remuneration for marketing MSIG’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance” (Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.