ManuLove Care is a long term participating critical illness (life) insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife.
- Covers 60 major critical illnesses, 44 early stage critical illnesses and 8 juvenile diseases
- Protection restore benefit to provide full support when you are in need
- Additional 600% coverage for extended protection
- Extended care for your family
- Premium waiver to ease your financial burden
Please see the leaflet for details
How to Apply
- Call our customer service hotline 2290 8888 for enquiry
- Call to enquire the Manulife Customer Service Hotline at 2510 3383
- The below is provided to you in the Bank’s capacity as an authorized institution regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- ManuLove Care Critical Illness Protection is a long-term participating life-insurance plan with a savings element. Part of the premium pays for the insurance and related costs. The savings element is reflected in the surrender value and may not be guaranteed. You should be prepared to hold this product for a long term to achieve the savings target.
- Credit Risk - Any premiums you paid would become part of Manulife’s assets and so you will be exposed to Manulife’s credit risk. Manulife’s financial strength may affect its ability to meet the ongoing obligations under the insurance policy.
- Risk from cashing in (surrender) early - If you cash in the policy, the amount Manulife will pay is the cash value worked out at the time you cash in the policy, less any amount you owe Manulife. Depending on when you cash in your policy, this may be considerably less than the total premiums you have paid. You should refer to the proposal for the illustrations of the cash value Manulife projects.
- This webpage is only a reference. You should not base solely on this website to make decision on applying for the product. The risks disclosed above are not exhaustive and you should refer to the product leaflet, proposal and policy provision for the risk disclosures and exact terms and conditions and if in doubt, seek independent professional advice.
- This webpage is only for use in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.