When life’s unexpected situations happen, you can stand ready with DBS MediSure Plus. Enjoy comprehensive hospitalisation protection and medical expenses coverages at affordable premium to ease unexpected medical costs.
With daily premium as low as HK$6, act now to get full coverage of major hospitalisation expenses and worldwide hospitalisation protection with guaranteed renewal up to age 100 and without limitation on ward types.
- Medical coverage up to HK$10,000,000 per year
- Enjoy healthcare protection with guaranteed renewal up to age 100
- Cover chemotherapy, targeted therapy, radiotherapy or renal dialysis
- 24-hour worldwide protection including guaranteed payment of hospital admission and assistance services
- Pre and post hospitalisation care for 30 days before admission and 90 days after discharge
- Free medical services once per policy year including medical check-up and bone densitometry
- Flexible optional benefits for extra protection including dental, maternity, critical illness and lady care benefits
Being a DBS selected customer, apply online now to enjoy the following special offers:
- Promotion Period: 1/1/2023 to 30/6/2023
|All MediSure Plus Plans |
|All MediSure Plus Plans |
|DBS Credit Card Customers Exclusive Offer||20% off first-year premium; and||20% off first-year premium; and|
|InstaRedeem Discount up to HK$600*||InstaRedeem Discount at HK$50|
The promotional offers are subject to Terms and Conditions.
- Applicants who are Hong Kong residents aged 18 to 75 (based on last birthday) can apply for himself and his family members.
- Unless a written termination notice is given to MSIG by the Insured Person, this Insurance will be renewed automatically on a yearly basis upon policy expiry date. Premium and levy will be deducted from the account provided by the Insured Person.
- Policy effective date is the 1st calendar day of the following month upon approval.
- Major Exclusions apply: Pre-existing conditions, dental treatment, routine check-up, dangerous sports, pregnancy or childbirth, congenital and hereditary conditions etc.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. You should not rely on the above information alone to make decision on applying for the plan. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG"). MSIG reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorized by MSIG.
- DBS MSIG InsureDirect is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by MSIG.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from MSIG as remuneration for marketing MSIG’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance” (Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?