DBS Treasures is committed to becoming your most trustworthy and intelligent financial partner
Customized portfolio insights to keep you ahead
- Customizable insights and alert to help you grasp the latest information about your investment portfolio
- Trading ideas on Equities, Foreign Exchange and Funds from our Chief Investment Office
Round the clock wealth management platform with Best in town offer
- Instant trading of US stocks and enjoy additional 12 months 0% brokerage fee
- Trade across 7 global markets with 0% brokerage
- Preferential FX rates in 14 currencies.
- 250+ Funds in 10 currencies
$0 Handling Fee Revolving Credit Facility to help you Maximize Potential Return
- Exclusive for DBS Treasures customers, a standby revolving credit line of up to HK$10 million
- Leading function of multi-currency withdrawal and flexible repayment tenor to meet your different cash needs
Terms and conditions apply.
For details of DBS Treasures Welcome Offers, please click here.
^Eligible insurance product refers to any basic plan of life insurance product(s), including single premium or regular premium products, which are distributed by the Bank and underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and that were applied via any branch of the Bank and being issued.
The Products are NOT protected deposits and are NOT protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
Securities trading is an investment. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. You should also note that investing in foreign market securities involves currency risk, you may suffer loss because of currency fluctuations. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any stock unless you have taken into account that the relevant stock is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the investment suitability when considered necessary.
Foreign Exchange involves risks. Customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.
Equity Linked Products, some Bonds and some Investment Funds are classified as complex products by the Bank. You are advised to exercise caution prior to investing.
The price of Paper Gold is volatile and value of the investment may go down as well as up. In the worst-case scenario, you may lose your entire principal. Investment in Paper Gold is not the same as investment in physical gold. Price changes in physical gold might not be reflected in price changes of Paper Gold. You should also be aware of the risk of foreign exchange rate fluctuations and may experience a loss on conversion of the investment back into other currency (including but not limited to your home currency).
The life insurance products are underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (incorporate in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife. The product is an insurance product and is neither a bank deposit nor a bank saving plan. You should not purchase any insurance plans solely on the basis of this promotional offer. Please ask the Bank for a copy of the policy provision, proposal and the product leaflet which will give you more details about the products including the ‘Important Information’ showing, among other things, the product risks. If you are in doubt, please seek independent professional advice.
The following risk disclosures are made to you by the Bank:
- For life insurance plans with a savings element, part of the premium pays for the insurance and related costs. The savings element is reflected in the surrender value of your policy and may not be guaranteed. The product is aimed at customers who can pay the premiums for the whole of the premium payment period. As a result, you are advised to save enough money to cover the premiums in the future. You should be prepared to hold the product for the long term to achieve the savings target. However, under certain circumstances the surrender value could still be less than the total premiums you have paid, even though you hold the policy over a long period.
- For life insurance plans without a savings element, there is no cash value for the product. The premium pays for the insurance and related costs. The product is aimed at customers who want an insurance product of the nature as described in the product leaflet and can pay the premiums as long as they want the protection. As a result, you are advised to save enough money to cover the premiums in the future.
- Credit Risk - Any premiums you paid would become part of Manulife’s assets and so you will be exposed to Manulife’s credit risk. Manulife’s financial strength may affect its ability to meet the ongoing obligations under the insurance policy.
- Risk from cashing in (surrender) early (Only applicable for life insurance plans with cash value) - If you cash in the policy, the amount Manulife will pay is the surrender value worked out at the time you cash in the policy, less any amount you owe Manulife. Depending on when you cash in your policy (whether in full or part), this may be considerably less than the total premiums you have paid. You should refer to the proposal for the illustrations of the cash value Manulife projects.