DBS Treasures is committed to becoming your most trustworthy and intelligent financial partner
Customized portfolio insights to keep you ahead
- Customizable insights and alert to help you grasp the latest information about your investment portfolio
- Trading ideas on Equities, Foreign Exchange and Funds from our Chief Investment Office
Round the clock wealth management platform with Best in town offer
- Instant trading of US stocks and enjoy additional 12 months 0% brokerage fee
- Trade across 7 global markets with 0% brokerage
- Preferential FX rates in 14 currencies.
- 250+ Funds in 10 currencies
$0 Handling Fee Revolving Credit Facility to help you Maximize Potential Return
- Exclusive for DBS Treasures customers, a standby revolving credit line of up to HK$10 million
- Leading function of multi-currency withdrawal and flexible repayment tenor to meet your different cash needs
Terms and conditions apply.
For details of DBS Treasures Welcome Offers, please click here.
- The crediting of funds from foreign exchange may vary depending on the system cut-off time. For more details, please refer to www.dbs.com.hk/ibanking/ft-time1.html.
- Bonds, funds, Equity Linked Products and Paper Gold (together “the Products”) are investment products and some of them may involve derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the Products unless the intermediary who sells them to you has explained to you that the Products are suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. The Products are NOT equivalent to and are not treated as substitutes for time deposits, not principal protected.
- Securities trading is an investment. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. You should also note that investing in foreign market securities involves currency risk, you may suffer loss because of currency fluctuations. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any stock unless you have taken into account that the relevant stock is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
- Foreign Exchange involves risks. Customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate. The Products are NOT protected deposits and are NOT protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- The price of Paper Gold is volatile and value of the investment may go down as well as up. In the worst-case scenario, you may lose your entire principal. Investment in Paper Gold is not the same as investment in physical gold. Price changes in physical gold might not be reflected in price changes of Paper Gold. You should also be aware of the risk of foreign exchange rate fluctuations and may experience a loss on conversion of the investment back into other currency (including but not limited to your home currency).
- Investment involves risks. The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Past performances are not indicative of future performances. You should carefully read the product offering documentation, the account terms and conditions and the product terms and conditions for detailed product information and risk factors prior to making any investment. If you have any doubt on this material or any product offering documentation, you should seek independent professional advice.
- The revolving credit facility is subject to the Bank’s approval.
- The life insurance products are underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (incorporate in Bermuda with limited liability). DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife. The product is an insurance product and is neither a bank deposit nor a bank saving plan. You should not purchase any insurance plans solely on the basis of this promotional offer. Please ask the Bank for a copy of the policy provision, proposal and the product leaflet which will give you more details about the products including the ‘Important Information’ showing, among other things, the product risks. If you are in doubt, please seek independent professional advice.