Sportsman 1.0 for Golfer
- Up to HK$5,000,000 Public Liability
- Up to HK$500,000 Personal Accident
- Sports Equipment Cover up to HK$20,000
- Personal Effects Cover up to HK$5,000
- Hole-In-One Reward HK$2,000
How to Apply
- Call to enquire the DBS MSIG InsureDirect Customer Service Hotline at 3122 6868
- The above insurance plan is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG"). MSIG reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorized by MSIG.
- DBS MSIG InsureDirect is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by MSIG.
- Major Exclusions apply: loss or damage arising from wear and tear, mildew or other depreciation; loss or damage arising from theft whilst property insured contained in an insecurely locked automobile. loss of or damage to watches, jewellery, money, radios, binoculars or cameras and accessories under the Sports Equipment and Personal Effects section.
- The above information is intended to be highlights of the plan only. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and the customer.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from MSIG as remuneration for marketing MSIG’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance” (Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.