ManuDelight Annuity Plan
ManuDelight Annuity Plan is a long term participating life insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). The content of this website does not contain the full terms of the policy, and the full terms can be found in the policy document. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife.
The product is an insurance product and is neither a bank deposit nor a bank saving plan.
- Flexibility to customize your retirement plan
- Extra Income Protector for your added peace of mind
- Terminal Bonus with realization option to lock in gains
- Easy application process
Please see the leaflet for detailsClick here to download
- ManuDelight Annuity Plan (“ManuDelight”) is a long term participating life insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). The Bank is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife.
- The below is provided to you in the Bank’s capacity as an authorized institution regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- ManuDelight is a long-term participating life-insurance plan with a savings element. Part of the premium pays for the insurance and related costs. The savings element is reflected in the surrender value and may not be guaranteed. The product is aimed at customers who can pay the premiums for the whole of the premium payment period. As a result, you are advised to save enough money to cover the premiums in the future. You should be prepared to hold this product for the long term to achieve the savings target. However, under certain circumstances the surrender value could still be less than the total premiums you have paid, even though you hold the policy over a long period.
- Credit Risk - Any premiums you paid would become part of Manulife’s assets and so you will be exposed to Manulife’s credit risk. Manulife’s financial strength may affect its ability to meet the ongoing obligations under the insurance policy.
- Risk from cashing in (surrender) early - If you cash in the policy, the amount Manulife will pay is the surrender value worked out at the time you cash in the policy, less any amount you owe Manulife. Depending on when you cash in your policy, this may be considerably less than the total premiums you have paid. You should refer to the proposal for the illustrations of the surrender value Manulife projects.
- This webpage is only a reference. You should not base solely on this website to make decision on applying for the product. The risks disclosed above are not exhaustive and you should refer to the product leaflet, proposal and policy provision for the risk disclosures and exact terms and conditions and if in doubt, seek independent professional advice.
- This webpage is only for use in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.