ManuShine Healthcare Series
ManuShine Healthcare Series is a life insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). This product is available as a basic plan or as a supplementary benefit. The content of this website does not contain the full terms of the policy, and the full terms can be found in the policy document. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife.
- Cover your treatment expenses
- All-round protection before and after your hospital stay
- Enjoy no claim deductible credits for staying healthy
- Keep your health on track
Please see the leaflet for details
How to Apply
- Contact your DBS Relationship Manager or visit any of our branches
- Call to enquire the Manulife Customer Service Hotline at 2510 3383
- ManuShine Healthcare Series is a life insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“Manulife”). DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife.
- The below is provided to you in the Bank’s capacity as an authorized institution regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- ManuShine Healthcare Series is medical (life) insurance plan without a savings element. There is no cash value for the product. The product is aimed at customers who want a medical insurance product and can pay the premium as long as they want medical protection. As a result, you are advised to save enough money to cover the premiums in the future. The premium pays for the insurance and related costs.
- Credit Risk - Any premiums you paid would become part of Manulife’s assets and so you will be exposed to Manulife’s credit risk. Manulife’s financial strength may affect its ability to meet the ongoing obligations under the insurance policy.
- This webpage is only a reference. You should not base solely on this website to make decision on applying for the product. The risks disclosed above are not exhaustive and you should refer to the product leaflet, proposal and policy provision for the risk disclosures and exact terms and conditions and if in doubt, seek independent professional advice.
- This webpage is only for use in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.