At a Glance
Samsung Pay uses NFC^ and MST^^ technologies. Mobile payment with Samsung Pay works at almost any retailer in Hong Kong, making shopping or dining easier.
More secure and private
Samsung Pay provides a high level of security with superior technology. It uses tokenization, secure environment and the Samsung Knox platform to secure payment information.
Pay with Samsung Pay and earn DBS$ or COMPASS Dollar at the same time
How to set up
Setting up Samsung Pay
- Tap the Samsung Pay icon
- Log in using your Samsung account
- Select Fingerprint or Iris3 authentication to register
Add your DBS card
- Tap the Samsung Pay icon and click "Add" to add your DBS card
- Snap a picture of your card or enter your card information manually
- Receive activation code via SMS to activate your DBS card
How to pay
- Initiate Samsung Pay by either swiping-up on the screen or opening the Samsung Pay app.
- Select the card you want to pay with by swiping left or right.
- Authenticate using your iris3, fingerprint or with the 4 digit Samsung Pay PIN. Place your phone near the card reader or NFC reader to complete the transaction.
If you aren't sure whether terminal supports NFC, hold your device with camera lens facing the card reader near the magnetic stripe reader.
Add your DBS Credit Cards to Samsung Pay now
For more information on Samsung Pay, find out at http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/samsungpay/
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions
1. Samsung Pay is available on the following devices: Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy A8+, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 ede, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro, Galaxy C5 Pro, Gear S3 and Gear Sport.
2. Availability almost anywhere is based on compatibility of Samsung Pay on MST and /or NFC payment terminals, some terminals may support Samsung Pay only after software upgrades.
3. Iris authentication is available on Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy S8 only. Iris recognition may not work properly due to external environmental conditions.
4.Please click herefor Terms and Conditions for Mobile Card.
^ Devices supporting MST: Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy A8+, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5 and Gear S3.
^^ Devices supporting NFC: Galaxy A8+, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro, Galaxy C5 Pro, Gear S3 and Gear Sport.
All images are for reference only.
Samsung Pay is register trademark of Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.