SME Financing Guarantee
Exclusive discounts up to HKD60,000 for supporting your business growth!
DBS continues to support local SMEs by providing financing with SME Financing Guarantee Scheme (SFGS) under HKMC Insurance Limited (“HKMCI”).
From now until 30 April 2020, successful SFGS applicants will be eligible for the following DBS offers*:
Waive up to 100% loan set-up fee
Waive up to 100% account opening fee for new customer
Enjoy up to 50% guarantee fee rebate at maximum of HKD50,000
Why choose DBS SME Financing Guarantee Scheme?
Access funds maximum HKD 15 million, with maximum guarantee coverage of up to 80%, and up to seven years to repay the loan. The scheme guarantees both term loan and revolving credit facilities1.
The 90% guarantee coverage provides support to enterprise with relatively less operating experience as well as professionals. Term loan amount of up to a maximum of HKD 6 million and a maximum guarantee period of five years to repay the loan.
1Under HKMC Insurance Limited’s SFGS Enhanced Measures ending 30 June 2022.
* This Promotion Offer is subject to the relevant Terms and Conditions. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for details.
* All credit applications under SME Financing Guarantee Scheme, including the Guarantee Fee charged, are subject to the HKMCI's approval. Please refer to www.hkmc.com.hk for the terms and conditions set out by the HKMCI.
Your business must be:
- Operation based in Hong Kong
- Registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Chapter 310)
- In operation for at least one year with a good financial record
Listed companies, lending institutions and affiliates of lenders are not eligible for the scheme.
All credit applications, including the Guarantee Fee charged, are subject to the approval of HKMC Insurance Limited. Please refer to the http://www.hkmc.com.hk for the terms and conditions. The Bank reserves the final decision on application approval.
What is the interest rate?
SMEs enjoy competitive interest rates that are determined based on their business profile and financial records
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!