DBS Branches and ATM Network
Services and Benefits
Banking Services via our ATM Networks, including:
- Cash withdrawal (HKD/RMB)
- Cash/Cheque deposit *
- Balance enquiry
- Funds transfer *
- Cheque book/statement request
- Overseas Transaction Setting
- JET payment service (including credit card payment, bill payment and charity donation)
* The name of the recipient account is shown on the advice for your easy reference
DBS ATM Card - Services and Benefits
- Manage up to 10 accounts through the JETCO ATMs in Hong Kong, Macau, and China, and China UnionPay ATMs around the globe
- Make payment through the EPS and China UnionPay's merchant Point-of-sale (POS) terminals and Payment-by-phone services (PPS)
- Preset daily limits for cash withdrawal, funds transfer and payments
- Simpler cash withdrawal service with "Fast Cash Card" for seniors aged 65 or above
- No annual card fee
|ATM network||Services||Applicable accounts||Handling fee per cash withdrawal transaction|
|DBS ATMs in Hong Kong|| || || |
|JETCO || || || |
|China UnionPay || || || |
|Services||Daily limits per ATM card|
|ATM cash withdrawal (HKD/RMB)|| |
|Funds transfer to account(s) linked to the ATM card|| |
|Funds transfer to account(s) not linked to the ATM card|| |
|Jet payments |
|POS payment at EPS merchant terminals || |
*Currently preset at HK$0
|POS payment at China UnionPay merchant terminals |
|PPS debit and eIPO via ATM || |
Learn more about DBS Private Bank
- Visit our Centre – 17/F, The Center, 99 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
- Call our 24-hour Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3668 8008 for enquiries
- ATM Security Recommendations
- ATM Card Application Form
- ATM Card Maintenance/Cancellation Form
- Enhanced Security of Overseas Automatic Teller Machine (“ATM”) Transactions
- Important Notice for ATM Chip Card Replacement
- The minimum withdrawal amount is HK$100/RMB100 for DBS ATMs and HK$400/RMB400 for other ATMs.
- Only applicable to Fast Cash cardholders
- Deposit limits of different channels :
Deposit Channel Maximum Amount per Transaction Maximum number of Cheques / Notes Accepted per Transaction Daily Cash Deposit Limit per Account Cash Deposit Not Applicable 100 Notes HKD100,000 Cheque Deposit HKD999,999 20 Cheques Not Applicable
- Only applicable to the DBS ATM Card with HKD Account registered as the first account
- Only applicable to ATMs/POS terminals in Mainland China
- Cheque deposit will be processed on the following clearing day after cut-off time. Please refer to the cut-off time indicated on the ATMs.
- ATM transactions shall be cut-off at 11:30pm from Monday to Saturday (unless otherwise indicated). Transactions processed after the cut-off time will be booked / recorded as a transaction conducted on the following bank business day.
- Cash withdrawal at an ATM outside Hong Kong or POS payment made at a merchant terminal outside Hong Kong will be paid in local currency. If the transaction involves currency exchange, the exchange rate will be determined by the relevant network.
- The dispensing limits of ATMs in different countries or regions may be different.
- Making POS payment with DBS ATM cards at China UnionPay's merchant terminals over the "Discover" network is currently not supported.
- ATM cards with China UnionPay logo may access ATMs of China UnionPay network in mainland China.
- For ATMs which support multiple ATM networks, the financial institution that the ATM belongs shall determine through which ATM network shall an ATM service request be performed. Fees and Charges may apply based on the ATM network used.
- Please refer to our Bank Charges Schedule for other ATM related charges.
You should ensure security of your ATM card, Personal Identity Number (“PIN”) and Telephone Identity Number (“TIN”). Fraudsters who have stolen / duplicated your ATM card may impersonate a bank staff to obtain your PIN and / or TIN. Please note that DBS staff will NOT ask customers for their PINs or TINs for any purpose. Please call our customer service hotline at 2290 8888 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?