Enjoy 8% discount at Watsons on designated day
Single purchase $500 or above with DBS COMPASS VISA to enjoy 8% discount at Watsons on the 5th, 15th and 25th day of every month.
1. The promotion period is on the 5th, 15th and 25th day of every month (“Promotion Calendar Day”) from 5 January 2017 to 25 December 2017, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
2. Every Eligible Transaction (“Eligible Transaction”, as defined in clause 5 below) conducted by Cardholders during the Promotion Period with COMPASS VISA (the “Applicable Credit Card”) at Hong Kong Watsons and www.watsons.com.hk (“Merchants”) shall be eligible to 8% Discount (discount value is calculated based on the amount after deducting any discount (including staff discount) and before COMPASS Dollar redemption (if applicable)) (“Discount”). The calculation of Discount is rounded down to the nearest 2 decimal places, the 3rd decimal places (if any) are not counted.
3. For Eligible Transactions settled by VISA payWave, Apple Pay, or Android Pay or at www.watsons.com.hk, Discount will be offered in form of COMPASS Dollar rebate (“Reward”) and credited to the Applicable Credit Card account within 3 months after the Promotion Calendar Day. Rebate is calculated under the conversion rate of $1 COMPASS Dollar for HK$1.
4. Each Applicable Credit Card can enjoy maximum HK$40 Discount/ $40 COMPASS Dollar Reward per Promotion Calendar Day during the Promotion Period.
5. “Eligible Transactions” shall mean a single retail purchase transaction of net amount HK$500 or above (after deducting any discount (including staff discount) and before COMPASS Dollar redemption (if applicable)) at Merchants. The following types of transactions are not Eligible Transactions for the purpose of the Promotion: bill payments, Octopus card reloads, phone or fax orders, purchasing coupons, stage 1 infant milk powder, prepaid phone cards, the environmental levy on shopping bags imposed by the Hong Kong Government, transactions made at any outlets outside Hong Kong (including Macau and China), unauthorized transactions and any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund or any other categories as the Bank may at its discretion determine from time to time. Discount will be cancelled or returned along with any cancelled or reversed transactions. All Eligible Transaction will be counted base on the transaction date and conducted during Promotion Period.