InstaRedeem upgraded offer
DBS Black World Mastercard® InstaRedeem 20% off at Travel Merchants
During the promotion period, spend at travel merchants with DBS Black World Mastercard® and offset the spending by InstaRedeem in DBS$ to enjoy 20% off!
Enjoy "InstaRedeem" in a Few Steps
- Now till 31/3/2019
8% Instant Discount - over 6 major consumer spending categories and 4 of Hong Kong’s top retailers!
DBS COMPASS VISA – a new-gen smart credit card that offers exciting discounts in 6 major consumer spending categories as well as 4 of Hong Kong’s top retailers (ParknShop, Watsons, Fortress and Watsons Wine Cellar)!
- 1/1/2019 – 31/12/2019
- List of key supermarkets and convenience stores
- List of Designated Coffee Shops
- Year Round Coffee Offer
- DBS COMPASS VISA up to 3% rebate at Taobao and Tmall
- Overseas Merchant Privileges
- DBS COMPASS VISA x PARKnSHOP Promotion
- DBS COMPASS VISA x Watsons Promotion
- Cardholders can redeem a maximum of $500 COMPASS Dollar for each eligible spending. Promotion is bounded by terms and conditions. For details, please click here.
- “淘宝网/淘寶網”, “Taobao”, “Taobao.com”, “天猫”, “Tmall”, “Tmall.com”, “Tmall.hk” and their devices are trademarks of Alibaba Group Holding Limited and are used under license.
Enroll via DBS Omni to enjoy TravellerShield Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Flexible premium depending on the duration of your journey
- 55% Off premium and extra HK$50 discount*
TravellerShield Annual Travel Insurance
- Fixed premium for your unlimited number of trips in 12 months
- Saves you the hassle of enrolment every time you travel
- Great for frequent or business travellers
- 40% Off first-year premium and extra HK$50 discount*
Remarks：* with net premium HK$250 or above after discount. Customers need to spend with DBS credit cards and will be entitled to offset HK$50 transaction amount by DBS Omni's InstaRedeem.The above promotional offers are subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The above information are intended to be highlights of the plan only. You should not rely on the above information alone to make decision on applying for the plan. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) will start to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.