InstaRedeem upgraded offer
|During the promotion period, save your DBS Credit Card number in HKTaxi App account and pay the fare via HKTaxi App to enjoy "InstaRedeem" offer via DBS Omni:|
Promotion Period: 1 October – 30 November 2019
* If the first transaction made at HKTaxi app is less than HK$50, Offer 2 will be given directly for the transaction and will be considered as giving up Offer 1 on its own.
The HK$0.1 deduction from saving the DBS Credit Card to HKTaxi app will not be treated as the first transaction.
|During the promotion period, purchase coupon for HK$40 or above (single spending) at eatigo Market and save your DBS Credit Card number to enjoy "InstaRedeem" offer via DBS Omni:|
Promotion Period: 1 October – 31 December 2019
|During the promotion period, upon spending HK$350 or above (after discount in a single transaction) on Synergy petrol at any Esso or Feoso service stations, you can enjoy "InstaRedeem" offer via DBS Omni:|
* A new Esso customer means a Cardholder who did not make any payment at any Esso or Feoso service stations with DBS Credit Cards in the past 12 months prior to 15 October 2019.
Promotion Period: 16 October – 15 December 2019
|During the promotion period, book flight ticket via Emirates HK website (emirates.hk) or its mobile app for designated amount to enjoy “InstaRedeem” offer via DBS Omni:|
Promotion Period: 3 September – 30 November 2019
Enjoy "InstaRedeem" in a Few Steps
More DBS Credit Card Privileges
DBS Black World Mastercard® InstaRedeem 20% off at Travel Merchants
During the promotion period, spend at travel merchants with DBS Black World Mastercard® and offset the spending by InstaRedeem in DBS$ to enjoy 20% off!
Enjoy "InstaRedeem" in a Few Steps
- Now till 31/12/2019
8% Instant Discount - over 6 major consumer spending categories and 4 of Hong Kong’s top retailers!
DBS COMPASS VISA – a new-gen smart credit card that offers exciting discounts in 6 major consumer spending categories as well as 4 of Hong Kong’s top retailers (ParknShop, Watsons, Fortress and Watsons Wine Cellar)!
- 1/1/2019 – 31/12/2019
- List of key supermarkets and convenience stores
- List of Designated Coffee Shops
- Year Round Coffee Offer
- DBS COMPASS VISA up to 3% rebate at Taobao and Tmall
- DBS COMPASS VISA x PARKnSHOP Promotion
- DBS COMPASS VISA x Watsons Promotion
- Cardholders can redeem a maximum of $500 COMPASS Dollar for each eligible spending. Promotion is bounded by terms and conditions. For details, please click here.
- “淘宝网/淘寶網”, “Taobao”, “Taobao.com”, “天猫”, “Tmall”, “Tmall.com”, “Tmall.hk” and their devices are trademarks of Alibaba Group Holding Limited and are used under license.
Enroll for General Insurance Plans and get up to extra HK$100 via InstaRedeem!
TravellerShield Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Flexible premium depending on the duration of your journey
- 45% Off premium and extra discount*
|Policy Amount||InstaRedeem Discount|
|HK$300 – HK$999||HK$25|
|HK$1,000 or above||HK$100|
TravellerShield Annual Travel Insurance
- Fixed premium for your unlimited number of trips in 12 months
- Saves you the hassle of enrolment every time you travel
- Great for frequent or business travellers
- 40% Off first-year premium and extra HK$100 discount*
Remarks：*Customers need to spend with DBS credit cards and will be entitled to offset HK$25 or HK$100 transaction amount by DBS Omni's InstaRedeem. The above promotional offers are subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The above information are intended to be highlights of the plan only. You should not rely on the above information alone to make decision on applying for the plan. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) will start to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.