InstaRedeem upgraded offer
HKTaxi InstaRedeem Offers
Settle your taxi fare spending^ on HKTaxi with DBS Black Card, DBS Eminent Card or DBS COMPASS VISA for the first time to enjoy “InstaRedeem”:
(whichever is lower)
Promotion Period: 21 February – 31 December 2020
^ First-time spending shall mean no spending has been made on HKTaxi with any DBS Credit Card and its Co-branded Cards (excluding Private Label Card and Business Card).
Enjoy “InstaRedeem” Offers with just a few steps
|1. Download DBS Omni and register for an account. Enable “InstaRedeem” push notifications in your settings.|
|2. Download HKTaxi and add your DBS Credit Card for payment.|
|3. Register for “InstaRedeem” via HKTaxi with your DBS Credit Card.|
|4. Hail your ride via HKTaxi and use the “InstaRedeem” function to offset your payment directly with your DBS Credit Card.|
How to Register for DBS InstaRedeem via HKTaxi?
How to Offset your Taxi Fare with DBS InstaRedeem on HKTaxi?
DBS Black World Mastercard® Exclusive InstaRedeem Offers
Shop online at home or travel overseas with DBS Black World Mastercard to enjoy extraordinary perks:
InstaRedeem 20% off on Online Spending
During the promotion period, offset the online spending by InstaRedeem in DBS$ to enjoy 20% off on the relevant online spending of HK$50 or above with DBS Black World Mastercard!
Offer is subject to terms and conditions
InstaRedeem 20% off at Travel Merchants
During the promotion period, spend at travel merchants with DBS Black World Mastercard and offset the spending by InstaRedeem in DBS$ to enjoy 20% off!
Offer is subject to terms and conditions
Enjoy "InstaRedeem" in a Few Steps
8% Instant Discount - over 6 major consumer spending categories and 2 of Hong Kong’s top retailers!
DBS COMPASS VISA – a new-gen smart credit card that offers exciting discounts in 6 major consumer spending categories as well as 2 of Hong Kong’s top retailers (ParknShop and Watsons)!
- 1/1/2020 – 31/12/2020
- List of key supermarkets and convenience stores
- List of Designated Coffee Shops
- Year Round Coffee Offer
- DBS COMPASS VISA up to 3% rebate at Taobao and Tmall
- DBS COMPASS VISA x PARKnSHOP Promotion
- DBS COMPASS VISA x Watsons Promotion
- Cardholders can redeem a maximum of $500 COMPASS Dollar for each eligible spending. Promotion is bounded by terms and conditions. For details, please click here.
- “淘宝网/淘寶網”, “Taobao”, “Taobao.com”, “天猫”, “Tmall”, “Tmall.com”, “Tmall.hk” and their devices are trademarks of Alibaba Group Holding Limited and are used under license.
Enroll for General Insurance Plans and get up to extra HK$200 via InstaRedeem!
TravellerShield Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Flexible premium depending on the duration of your journey
- 45% Off premium and extra discount*
|Policy Amount||InstaRedeem Discount|
|HK$300 – HK$999||HK$25|
|HK$1,000 or above||HK$200|
TravellerShield Annual Travel Insurance
- Fixed premium for your unlimited number of trips in 12 months
- Saves you the hassle of enrolment every time you travel
- Great for frequent or business travellers
- 40% Off first-year premium and extra HK$200 discount*
Remarks：*Customers need to spend with DBS credit cards and will be entitled to offset HK$25 or HK$100 transaction amount by DBS Omni's InstaRedeem. The above promotional offers are subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank", which expression includes its successors and assigns) is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
- The above information are intended to be highlights of the plan only. You should not rely on the above information alone to make decision on applying for the plan. For the plan’s details, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy.
- The Bank will receive commissions and incentives from Chubb as remuneration for marketing Chubb’s products.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) will start to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.