Make your salary work harder for you
From 4 July to 30 September 2022 (“Promotion Period”), auto-deposit your salary for 4 consecutive months1 (e.g. July to October 2022) via auto-payroll services to enjoy our time-limited rewards—no registration needed!
As a new payroll customer2, simply meet the Monthly Average Eligible Deposits requirement3 during the promotion period and auto-deposit your salary for 4 months in a row to enjoy the following:
- All Eligible Deposits must be made by 31 December 2022.
- New payroll customer refers to a customer who did not have auto-payroll services payment record within the 6 months prior to Promotion Period in the DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited.
- Monthly Average Eligible Deposits means a single monthly transfer deposit of at least HK$30,000 or above.
Account/ Card TypeMonthly Average Eligible Deposits TierDesignated Saving Interest Rate (cap HK$1,000,000)Credit Card RewardHKD Payroll Account & DBS Credit CardHK$80,000 or above2.00% p.a.Extra 1X of the current DBS Reward Scheme (Illustration please find below table)HK$50,000 to less than HK$80,0001.50% p.a.HK$30,000 to less than HK$50,0001.00% p.a.
Exclusively for below DBS credit card members
|DBS “Save MORE Spend MORE”|
|Account||Monthly Average Eligible Deposits||HKD Payroll Account Balance||Designated Saving Interest|
|HKD Payroll Account||HK$80,000||HK$1,000,000||HK$6,685
(HK$1,000,000 X 2.00% X 122/365)
|DBS Credit Card Reward Comparison with HK$5,000 Local Spending|
|Current DBS Reward Scheme||DBS “Save MORE Spend MORE”|
|Card Type||Credit Card Rebate||Current Credit Card Rebate||Credit Card Reward||Monthly Maximum Credit Card Reward|
|DBS Black World Mastercard®||Every HK$250 = DBS$2||DBS$40||Extra DBS$40||DBS$50|
|DBS Compass Visa||1% COMPASS Dollar rebate at designated merchants||50 COMPASS Dollar||Extra 50 COMPASS Dollar||50 COMPASS Dollar|
|DBS Eminent Card||Up to 5% Rebate at designated categories||$50 Cash Rebate or DBS$50*||Extra $50 Cash Rebate or DBS$50*||$250 Cash Rebate or DBS$250*|
*Reward will be calculated based on cardholders’ chosen DBS Reward Scheme.
How to get your rewards
Ask your HR Department to auto-deposit your salary with DBS now!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find my DBS account number?
- You can find your account number in the welcome kit you received at the time of account opening.
- Cheque books, passbooks, and account statements have your account number printed on them.
- You can check your bank account number online via mobile and internet banking.
- You can also visit a DBS bank branch to find your account number.
When will I get my rewards?
Your rewards will be credited to your HKD Payroll/credit card account by 28 February 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to Help & Support | DBS Bank Hong Kong.
Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please click here.
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?