Exclusive Travel Insurance Rewards Details for DBS Credit Cardholders
|TravellerShield||Premium discount||DBS Credit Cardholders InstaRedeem Offer||Latest Promotion||Total Rewards|
|Single Trip Travel Insurance||45% off||Up to HK$200 InstaRedeem Discount*||Up to HK$200 supermarket coupon||Premium 45%off + up to HK$400 Rewards|
|Annual Travel Insurance||40% off first-year premium||Up to HK$100 supermarket coupon||First-year premium 40% off + up to HK$300 Rewards|
DBS Credit Cardholders InstaRedeem Offer
|Policy Amount||InstaRedeem Discount|
|HK$300 – HK$999||HK$25|
|HK$1,000 or above||HK$200|
TravellerShield Single Trip Travel Insurance
45% off premium, HK$86 up
For Gold Plan successful applications with chosen destination as any Asian countries except for Mainland China, each policy can enjoy
|2 or 3|
|4 or above|
TravellerShield Annual Travel Insurance
40% off first-year premium, HK$1,108 up
Redemption letter for redeeming the supermarket coupon will be sent to the eligible Customer’s email address provided in the online application.
TravellerShield Product Feature
|Single Trip Travel Insurance||45% off premium|
|Annual Travel Insurance||40% off first-year premium|
Exclusive Travel Insurance offer for iGO User
Get HK$20 InstaRedeem discount for HK$100 or above premium*!
Remarks：* Customers need to spend with DBS credit cards and will be entitled to offset HK$20 or HK$25 or HK$200 transaction amount by DBS Omni's InstaRedeem. The above promotional offers are subject to relevant Terms and Conditions.
How to Claim
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please submit your claims within 30 days of the event taking place. You may submit your claims online at www.chubbclaims.com/dbs/hk-en. Alternatively, you may contact Chubb’s Customer Service Hotline at +852 3191 6618 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding Public Holiday) or email to email@example.com
For any enquiries related to the above insurance plan, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618 (Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public holidays)
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- Major exclusions of TravellerShield Single Trip or Annual Travel Insurance apply to any pre-existing medical condition, congenital or heredity condition, suicide, intentional self-infliction, pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, cosmetic surgery, dental care (unless due to accidents), mental or nervous disorder, AIDS or AIDS related complex; war, civil war, insurrection, revolution, performing duties as a member of armed forces or other law enforcing agencies; participation in any professional sports, competition, riding in aircraft except as a passenger or engaging in labor work; any loss or expenses with respect to Cuba or a specially designated person, entity, group or company on the Specially Designated List or which if reimbursed or paid by Chubb would result in Chubb being in breach of trade or economic sanctions or other such similar laws or regulations etc.
- These insurance plans cover journey departures from Hong Kong only.
- The above information are the highlights of plan’s coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) will start to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to IA’s official website: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.