For Key Facts Statement of "Flexi Shopping Programme", please click here.
Enjoy fabulous rewards when you successfully apply for Flexi Shopping Programme with one-off handling fee plan (“Flexi Shopping”) for your spending made at Pricerite during the promotion period!
1. A free trial of 6-month Interest-free Instalments with no handling fee
Enjoy a free trial of 6-month Flexi Shopping interest-free instalments for your spending made at Pricerite stores in Hong Kong and its online shop (https://www.pricerite.com.hk)!
*Handling Fee Rebates will be provided to Eligible Customer through InstaRedeem at the time the first instalment of the Eligible Instalment Transaction is charged to the Applicable Credit Card account. In order to receive Handling Fees InstaRedeem, InstaRedeem push notifications of DBS Card+ must be enabled. Handling Fee InstaRedeem must be used within 1 month after the end of Promotion Period at the latest.
2. 50% Pricerite Cash Rebate Lucky Draw
Enter our Lucky Draw to win 50% Pricerite spending cash rebate when you successfully apply for Flexi Shopping with a 6 or 12 months instalment for your spending made at Pricerite (Each winner is entitled to maximum cash rebate of HK$5,000; Quota: 10 winners^) ! Stand a better chance to sweep fabulous prizes when you apply for more! No registration needed!
^ The Lucky Draw prize is 50% Pricerite spending cash rebate (Quota: 10 winners). Winners are entitled to the Prize which is calculated by half of the highest amount of single Eligible Instalment Transaction made by the winners even if Eligible Customers have more than one Eligible Instalment Transaction during the Promotion Period. Each winner is entitled to maximum HK$5,000 cash rebate during the Promotion Period.
- 4/1/2022 – 15/2/2022
How to Apply Flexi Shopping Programme
- Apply via DBS Card+
- Apply Online
- Application Hotline: 2233 1888 (Applicable to DBS COMPASS VISA and DBS Live Fresh Card only)
- Only applicable on purchases of HK$500 – HK$300,000 (single application). Please refer to terms and conditions for details of eligible transaction category.
- All Flexi Shopping application should be completed 6 working days before the payment due date printed on the monthly statement. Otherwise, you are required to first settle payment for the relevant Eligible Transaction in full before the payment due date. Once the application for the Programme is successful, the payment you made for the relevant Eligible Transaction will be credited to your Card Account and the relevant Eligible Transaction will be converted into a Flexi-Shopping Transaction and net-off the statement balance in the following month.
- If your account has applied for "Autopay" service, please contact our customer services hotline in advance of this application to arrange the payment instruction.
- After the online application is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation letter. If there is any discrepancy between the information you submitted and the bank's record, the bank will contact you and verify the transaction before the due date of the relevant transaction.
- Terms and conditions apply to Flexi-Shopping Programme. For more information please read the terms and conditions of Flexi-Shopping in this page or call Customer Service Hotline at 2290 8888 for enquiry.
Terms and Conditions
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?