Tax Season Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Personal Instalment Loan, please click here.
DBS Tax Season Loan
Annual percentage rate as low as 2.01%
Get a HK$200 “InstaRedeem” amount^ upon successful application to offset your spending at any merchant around the globe via DBS Card+ instantly*! Live more and enjoy every moment of your life.
^Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
*For details of how to use InstaRedeem and register for DBS Card+ account, please click here.
Enjoy 12 – 24 months
flexible repayment period
Monthly Repayment Table
|Loan amount (HK$)||10,000 - 99,999||100,000 - 199,999||200,000 - 499,999||500,000 - 999,999||1,000,000 - 1,499,999||1,500,000 |
|Flat rate per month||0.23%||0.21%||0.19%||0.16%||0.11%||0.09%|
|Monthly repayment amount (HK$) - For every HK$10,000 loan amount||12 months||856.00 (5.18%)||854.00 (4.72%)||852.00 (4.26%)||849.00 (3.58%)||844.00 (2.46%)||842.00 (2.01%)|
|18 months||579.00 (5.29%)||577.00 (4.83%)||575.00 (4.36%)||572.00 (3.67%)||567.00 (2.52%)||565.00 (2.06%)|
|24 months||440.00 (5.34%)||438.00 (4.87%)||436.00 (4.40%)||433.00 (3.71%)||428.00 (2.54%)||426.00 (2.08%)|
Please submit photocopies of required documents to facilitate our processing of your application. Documents submitted, together with the application form, will not be returned.
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Resident aged 18 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$80,000
Repayment Schedule Calculator
Use the Repayment Schedule Calculator to calculate your repayment amount.
- Our staff would not obtain your personal information via WhatsApp channel, this channel is dedicated for enquiries on loan products only.
- The monthly flat rate quoted in the above table is for reference only. The interest rate applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by the Bank.
- The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) is calculated in accordance with the guideline issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice and is rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualized rate.
- “Tax Season Loan” is the Personal Instalment Loan with low interest that we offer during tax season.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.