Debt Consolidation Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Debt Consolidation Loan, please click here.
Debt Consolidation Loan
If your credit card debts are accumulating, and using almost all of your salary for repayment, you are nowhere near being able to pay them off, don’t worry. Our Debt Consolidation Loan will help you clear all your debts. With a lower interest and fixed monthly instalment plan, you can easily clear your debts, save a fortune in interest charges, and cash out available for other needs.
Apply successfully and enjoy up to
^Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
DBS iBanking Customer
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
WhatsApp at (852) 6603 0001
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
Easily clear your credit card debts
Cash out available for other needs
Please submit photocopies of documents in order to facilitate your application. Documents supplied, including this application, will not be returned.
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 21 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$100,000
Interest Saving Table
|Current credit card debts||DBS Debt Consolidation Loan|
|Monthly repayment amount||HK$32,310*||HK$12,431#|
|Loan period||476 months||72 months|
|Total interest expense||HK$1,385,621||HK$23,040|
The above information is for reference only, the final approved interest rate, loan amount and instalment period are subject to the financial condition of customers.
Repayment Schedule Calculator
Use the Repayment Schedule Calculator to calculate your repayment amount.
- Our staff would not obtain your personal information via WhatsApp channel, this channel is dedicated for enquiries on loan products only.
- Monthly flat rate of 0.04%, its annualized percentage rate (APR) is 3.83%. The APR is calculated based on loan amount of every HKD10,000 and loan period of 6 years including each year 1.5% handling fee. The APR is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice.
- The minimum and maximum repayment period is 12 months and 72 months, respectively.
- The APR ranges from 3.83% to 29.71%. The approval of the final interest rate, loan amount and instalment period is subject to the financial condition of customer. The Bank has the absolute discretion in approving the loan.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
* Assuming the monthly repayment amount is 4% of the HK$800,000 credit card outstanding balance at an interest rate of 30% p.a. (APR is 34.49%). The monthly repayment amount stated in the table is the average of the first three months repayment.
# Assuming the repayment period is six years and the monthly flat rate is 0.04% (APR is 3.83%, including 1.5% p.a. handling fees). The final approval of the interest rate, loan amount and repayment period is subject to the financial condition of customer. For details of interest calculation and the loan features, please contact our staff.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play™ is a service mark of Google Inc. Android™ is a service mark of Google Inc.
The downloading and/or use of the Quick Response Code Reader ("QR Code Reader") is entirely at your sole discretion. The Bank shall not be held liable in any way for any loss (including loss of data) you suffered arising from or in connection with your downloading and/or use of the QR Code Reader.