Debt Consolidation Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Debt Consolidation Loan, please click here.
Debt Consolidation Loan
If your credit card debts are accumulating, and using almost all of your salary for repayment, you are nowhere near being able to pay them off, don’t worry. Our Debt Consolidation Loan will help you clear all your debts. With a lower interest and fixed monthly instalment plan, you can easily clear your debts, save a fortune in interest charges, and cash out available for other needs.
Apply successfully and enjoy up to
^Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
Easily clear your credit card debts
Cash out available for other needs
Documents Required & How to Upload
Please submit photocopies of required documents to facilitate our processing of your application. Documents submitted, together with the application form, will not be returned.
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 21 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$100,000
Interest Saving Table
|Current credit card debts||DBS Debt Consolidation Loan|
|Monthly repayment amount||HK$32,310*||HK$14,311#|
|Loan period||476 months||72 months|
|Total interest expense||HK$1,385,621||HK$230,392|
* Assuming the minimum payment amount is 4% of the HK$800,000 credit card outstanding balance at an interest rate of 30% p.a. (APR is 34.49%). The monthly repayment amount is the average of the first three months repayment.
# Assuming the repayment period is 72 months and the monthly flat rate is 0.4% (APR is 9.88%, including Loan Set Up Fee of 2%).
Repayment Schedule Calculator
Use the Repayment Schedule Calculator to calculate your repayment amount.Calculate Now
- With effect from 22 April 2022, we have ceased the “WhatsApp us” enquiry service. Should you have any enquiry, please call our Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118.
- The Annualised Percentage Rate (“APR”) is calculated in accordance with the guideline issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice and is rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate. The APR has included Loan Set Up Fee of 2% in the calculation. Loan Set Up Fee shall be deducted from the loan principal amount upon draw down of the loan and is non-refundable.
- The APR ranges from 4.27% to 30.57%. The minimum and maximum repayment period is 12 months and 72 months, respectively. The final interest rate and repayment period applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by us. To facilitate customer to repay, the monthly repayment amount is rounded to an integral, so the final APR may be slightly different from that quoted above.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.