Top Up Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Top Up Loan, please click here.
Top Up Loan
Enjoy HK$200 “InstaRedeem” amount* upon successful application through DBS Card+ to offset your spending at any merchant around the globe via DBS Card+ #! Experience real instant cash now^.
*Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
#For details of how to use InstaRedeem and register for DBS Card+ account, please click here.
^Only applicable to applicant who applies through DBS Card+ and chooses to receive the loan amount through Faster Payment System (“FPS”). The loan amount can be instantly transferred to the recipient bank. The actual time of crediting the fund to applicant’s bank account depends on the recipient bank’s arrangement. Approval of application or not depends on the applicant's financial condition and is solely determined by us.
If you are an existing Personal Loan customer, we can offer you exclusive access to our Top Up Loan. Whenever you need some extra cash, the Top Up Loan allows you to quickly and easily redraw money from your repaid principal (the portion of the loan you have already repaid).
- Redraw your repaid principal any time so you can be ready for anything
- Enjoy a quick and easy application process with no documents required
- Save your money for what matters most with low interest rates and no handling fees
How to Apply
- Apply online
- Call our Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
- "Top Up Loan" is only applicable to existing Personal Loan customers.
- Customers are eligible to apply for "Top Up Loan" if a minimum of one instalment is repaid and the repaid principal amount is over HK$5,000 with a punctual repayment record maintained.
- If your application is approved, DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") will grant you a new personal loan. The newly approved loan amount will first be used to settle the total outstanding balance of your existing loan account. The Bank will waive the early settlement administrative fee. The remaining balance will be credited to your direct debit account.
- The final approved loan amount, interest rate and instalment period is subject to the financial condition of the customer. The Bank has the absolute discretion in approving the application.
- The Bank reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions. In the event of dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- With effect from 22 April 2022, we have ceased the “WhatsApp us” enquiry service. Should you have any enquiry, please call our Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?