Cashline Revolving Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Cashline Revolving Loan, please click here.
Cashline Revolving Loan
Enjoy up to HK$400 “InstaRedeem” amount* upon successful application to offset your spending at any merchant around the globe via DBS Card+ instantly#!
*Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
#For details of how to use InstaRedeem and register for DBS Card+ account, please click here.
DBS iBanking Customer
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
WhatsApp us at (852) 6603 0001
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
No fixed repayment period
No need to reapply for credit
you can focus on achieving your dreams
Please submit photocopies of required documents to facilitate our processing of your application. Documents submitted, together with the application form, will not be returned.
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Resident aged 18 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$80,000
Interest Rate Table
|Revolving Credit Limit (HK$)||Annual Rate (Annualised Percentage Rate 3)|
|Promotional Interest Rate|
First 4 months 1
|Normal Interest Rate|
5th month onward2
|HK$10,000 - HK$19,999||2.75% (2.78%)||11.25% (11.85%)|
|HK$20,000 - HK$49,999||10.25% (10.75%)|
|HK$50,000 - HK$99,999||8.25% (8.57%)|
|HK$100,000 - HK$299,999||7.25% (7.50%)|
|HK$300,000 or above||6.00% (6.17%)|
The above information is for reference only. The final approved interest rate is subject to the financial condition of the customer.
Repayment Schedule CalculatorUse the Repayment Schedule Calculator to calculate your repayment amount.
Register for eStatement service
Register for DBS iBanking account to use the eStatement service. DBS iBanking also allows you to access information of your Cashline account any time!
1. Not yet registered/activated your DBS iBanking? Please visit Service Demo for details.
2. Login to DBS iBanking
3. Select "eStatement" under "My Accounts", then select "Manage eStatement/eAdvice"
4. Choose to receive an e-Copy for your selected account
- Promotional Interest Rate for the first 4 months is only applicable to new customers of Cashline Revolving Loan (“Cashline”). New customers refer to persons who are not a holder of Cashline account prior to the Cashline account opening date. The 4-month promotional period starts from the Cashline account opening date and ends on the 4th statement date.
- In case of any late repayment, the interest rate will automatically be switched to the corresponding interest rate of the 5th month onwards plus 5% per annum surcharge commencing on the late repayment date.
- . The Annualised Percentage Rate ("APR") is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice. Interest is calculated on the basis of a 365-day year.
- An annual fee will be levied for Cashline account. The 1st year annual fee will be waived and from the 2nd year onwards, 1.5% of the credit limit (minimum HK$200) will be levied per annum.
- The approval of the final interest rate and credit limit is subject to the financial condition of the customer. The Bank has the absolute discretion in approving the application.
- Our staff will not ask for your personal information via WhatsApp. This channel is for enquiries on loan products only.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.