Cashline Revolving Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Cashline Revolving Loan, please click here.
Your Cashline Revolving Loan
Whether you are planning a wedding, or just need some extra cash, bring your dreams to life with our Cashline Revolving Loan. With interest charged on a daily basis, you only need to pay for what you use. Your credit limit is automatically restored every time you make a repayment. Enjoy total flexibility with the ability to make withdrawals and repayments at any time, allowing you to satisfy short-term cash demands and manage your cash flow easily.
Apply successfully and enjoy
HK$100 cash coupons*.
*Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
Loan amount up to HK$800,000
or 12x your monthly salary (whichever is lower)
preferential interest rates as low as P-2.5%1,4
No fixed repayment period
Daily interest charges only being calculated based on outstanding balance
Pay for what you use only
No handling fees
you can save money for things that matter
No need to reapply for credit
you can focus on achieving your dreams
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Resident aged 18 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$80,000
Interest Rate Table
|Revolving Loan Amount (HK$)||Annual Rate (Annualised Percentage Rate3)|
|First 4 months1||5th month onward2|
|HK$10,000 - HK$19,999||P-2.5%||P+6%|
|HK$20,000 - HK$49,999||P+5%|
|HK$50,000 - HK$99,999||P+3%|
|HK$100,000 - HK$299,999||P+2%|
|HK$300,000 or above||P+0.75%|
The above information is for reference only, the final approved interest rate, loan amount and instalment period are subject to the financial condition of customers.
How To Apply
|DBS iBanking User||Login Now Key Facts Statement|
|Non-iBanking User||Apply Now Key Facts Statement|
Apply via DBS Loans App
Or search for "DBS Loans" at App Store or Google Play
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
- Promotion Period of the preferential interest rate ends on the statement date of the 4th monthly statement.
- In case of any late repayment, the interest rate will automatically be switched to the corresponding interest rate of the 5th month onwards plus 5% per annum surcharge commencing on the late repayment date.
- P is the Hong Kong Dollar Prime Rate (“Prime Rate”) quoted by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") from time to time. The prevailing Prime Rate can be found on the Bank’s website at www.dbs.com.hk/personal/loans/home-loans/home-advice/interestrate.html. The Annualised Percentage Rate ("APR") is calculated in accordance with the guidelines issued in respect of the Code of Banking Practice. The interest rate will vary whenever the Prime Rate of the Bank changes. Interest is calculated on the basis of a 365-day year.
- Preferential interest rate of P-2.5% for the first 4 months of revolving credit line is only eligible to new customer for Cashline Revolving Loan (“Cashline”). New customers are defined as persons who are not holders of Cashline account prior to the account opening date of the Cashline account. First 4 months offer period starts from the account open date of Cashline account and ends on the statement date 4 months after the start date.
- An annual fee will be levied for Cashline Account. The 1st year annual fee will be waived and from the 2nd year onwards, 1.5% of the revolving loan amount (minimum HK$200) will be levied per annum.
- One minute approval result is applicable to applications via the Bank’s website and DBS Loans App on Monday to Friday 9am – 12 midnight, Saturday 9am – 1pm and 2pm to 10pm, Sunday noon to 9pm. Customers apply in timeslot that is not mentioned above, we will contact you to follow up your application in next working day. The Bank may request particular customers to visit the branch for identity verification.
- The approval of the final interest rate and loan amount is subject to the financial condition of customer. The Bank has the absolute discretion in approving the Cashline Account.
- Our staff would not obtain your personal information via WhatsApp channel, this channel is dedicated for enquiries on loan products only.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play™ is a service mark of Google Inc. Android™ is a service mark of Google Inc.
The downloading and/or use of the Quick Response Code Reader ("QR Code Reader") is entirely at your sole discretion. The Bank shall not be held liable in any way for any loss (including loss of data) you suffered arising from or in connection with your downloading and/or use of the QR Code Reader.
Please submit photocopies of documents in order to facilitate your application. Documents supplied, including this application, will not be returned.