DBS Tax Season Loan
For Key Facts Statement for Tax Season Loan, please click here.
DBS Tax Season Loan
APR as low as 5.67%7. No show up for both new and existing customers from approval to fund transfer^
Enjoy up to HK$8,000 reward* upon successful application to offset your spending at any merchant around the globe via DBS Card+#! Experience real instant cash now^.
*Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
#For details of how to use InstaRedeem and register for DBS Card+ account, please click here.
^Only applicable to applicant who applies through DBS Card+ and chooses to receive the loan amount through Faster Payment System (“FPS”). The loan amount can be instantly transferred to the recipient bank. The actual time of crediting the fund to applicant’s bank account depends on the recipient bank’s arrangement. New customers do not need to show up if they pass the electronic identity verification process. Approval of application or not depends on the applicant's financial condition and is solely determined by us.
View the Onfido PTE LTD Terms and Condition click here.
Call Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118
The online application will not be processed in real time and is not for urgent submission of information. Should you have any enquiry, please contact our 24-hour hotline at (852) 2290 8888.
New loan process with easier and faster steps
DBS Card+ Mobile App
Loan amount up to HK$2,000,000
or 20x your monthly salary
(whichever is lower)
Enjoy up to 60 months
flexible repayment period
Low interest rate
Annualised Percentage Rate as low as 5.67%7
Enjoy Instant Disbursement
Monthly repayment Table
|Loan amount (HK$)||200,000 - 499,999||500,000 - 999,999||1,000,000 - 1,499,999||1,500,000 |
|Flat rate per month (Annualised Percentage Rate2,4,5)||12 months||0.10% (6.14%)||0.09% (5.91%)||0.08% (5.67%)||0.08% (5.67%)|
|24 months||0.18% (6.25%)||0.17% (6.01%)||0.16% (5.77%)||0.16% (5.77%)|
|36 months||0.21% (6.32%)||0.20% (6.08%)||0.19% (5.84%)||0.19% (5.84%)|
|48 months||0.22% (6.21%)||0.21% (5.97%)||0.20% (5.74%)||0.20% (5.74%)|
|60 months||0.23% (6.22%)||0.22% (5.98%)||0.21% (5.75%)||0.21% (5.75%)|
|Monthly repayment amount (HK$) - For every HK$10,000 loan amount||12 months||843||842||841||841|
For information relating to loan amount below HK$200,000 and other tenors, please call our hotline 2290 8118.
Documents Required & How to Upload
Please submit photocopies of required documents to facilitate our processing of your application. Documents submitted, together with the application form, will not be returned.
Documents Required & Upload Here
Applicants must be a Hong Kong Resident aged 18 or above with a minimum annual income of HK$80,000
Repayment Schedule Calculator
Use the Repayment Schedule Calculator to calculate your repayment amount.Calculate Now
*Check loan details function is currently applicable to the principal cardholders ("Cardholders") of DBS Credit Cards and Co-branded Cards (excluding Private Label Cards and DBS Business Cards) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited. To use this function, Cardholders are required to install DBS Card+ mobile application (“DBS Card+”), register for and activate a DBS Card+ account. Cardholders are able to check the existing loan accounts and loan accounts closed within 90 days.
Other Loan Products
- We reserve the right to request additional documents for application approval.
- An annualised percentage Rate (“APR”) is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualized rate. The APR in the above table has included Loan Set Up Fee of 2% in the calculation. Loan Set Up Fee shall be deducted from the loan principal amount upon draw down of the loan and is non-refundable.
- You are eligible to apply for redrawing the repaid principal if a minimum of one instalment has been repaid and the repaid principal is over HK$5,000, with a punctual repayment record maintained. For application or enquiry about the details of redrawing the repaid principal and the terms and conditions, please call 2290 8118. We reserve the right for final approval based on the account condition.
- The monthly flat rate quoted in the above table is for reference only. The interest rate applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by us.
- The APR ranges from 5.67% to 6.32%. The minimum and maximum repayment period is 12 months and 60 months, respectively. The final interest rate and repayment period applicable to a customer is subject to his/her financial condition and is solely determined by us. To facilitate customer to repay, the monthly repayment amount is rounded to an integral, so the final APR may be slightly different from that quoted in the above table.
- With effect from 22 April 2022, we have ceased the “WhatsApp us” enquiry service. Should you have any enquiry, please call our Personal Loans Hotline at (852) 2290 8118.
- The APR of 5.67% is calculated based on the loan amount of HK$1,000,000, monthly flat rate of 0.08% and instalment period of 12 months, including a Loan Set Up Fee of 2%.
If a customer decides to early pay off the loan, customer should assess whether the Early Settlement Administrative Fee outweighs the interest saved. To facilitate the assessment, customer can refer to “Personal Loans FAQ” on the Bank’s website for illustration. For details of such administrative fee, please refer to the Personal Instalment Loan Terms and Conditions.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- You should have a clear understanding of your financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- You should assess your repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- You should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue interest.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Personal Information Collection (PIC)
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited safeguards your data in accordance with applicable Hong Kong laws. We only use the data we collect in accordance with our Data Policy which explains the data collection purposes, the persons to whom we may transfer data, your data access and correction rights and how you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?