Security & Convenience Combined
Simplifying the way you sign in
We understand you always want to bank with ease. To provide you with greater convenience, we are now simplifying the way you sign in DBS iBanking, DBS digibank and DBS iWealth®. From 11 July 2015 onwards, you can login with your username and password to enjoy an array of online services*:
- Account Information Enquiry
- View eStatement / View eAdvice
- Transaction History Enquiry
- Funds Transfer to My Account
- Currency Exchange
- Time Deposit Placement & Manage Maturity Instruction
- Amend / Delete Registered Payee for Funds Transfer
- Funds Transfer to Registered 3rd Party Account (within designated transfer amount)
- Bill Payment / e-Bill except Selected Merchant Categories#
- Add / Amend / Delete Payees except Selected Merchant Categories#
- Delete Payees for Selected Merchant Categories#
Credit Card Services
- Credit Card Information Enquiry
- Credit Card Statement Request
- Set up Credit Card Autopay Instruction
- Manage DBS$ Rewards Scheme
- DBS$ Balance Enquiry
- Manage Credit Card Autopay Instruction for Next Payment
- Investment Fund Account Opening
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Securities Account Opening
- Wealth Management Account Opening
- Securities Order Confirmation
- Overseas ATM Transaction Setting
- Change DBS iBanking Password
- Loss Report of ATM Card
- Stop Cheque
- Statement Request
- Cheque Book Request
- Personalize My Account Nickname
- Phone Banking PIN Request
- Live Chat^ / Make An Appointment^
With this simple login flow, part of your account number will be masked for better privacy protection. To display the full account number, simply click “View Full Account No.” and enter Secure PIN / SMS One-time-password (OTP).
You may change the security setting
If you prefer a higher level of transaction security for your DBS iBanking / DBS digibank / DBS iWealth® service, you can simply choose the “Use Secure Device and/or SMS OTP for all transactions” option via "Preference" > "Change Security Setting" on DBS iBanking. Please click here for details.
Once completed, apart from the authentication measure of requiring your username and password on the login page, you will be required to input Secure PIN / SMS OTP in order to access account information or perform transactions from next login.
Using two factor authentication (2FA) (i.e. SMS OTP and/or the Secure Device) for all transactions would further reduce the risk of unauthorized transaction. If you opt for using 2FA only for transactions that require a higher level of security, you may be exposed to higher risk of unauthorized access.
Online Money Safe Guarantee+
In the unlikely event that there is an unauthorised transaction, we will repay the money taken from your account. Once you are accessing DBS iBanking, DBS digibank or DBS iWealth®, you will be covered by this guarantee automatically.
Not yet have a Secure Device? Please click here to learn how to get one
- When to Use Secure Device
- Online Security
- Online Money Safe Guarantee
- Online Demo
- DBS iBanking Important Notes
Not Yet Registered/Activated for DBS iBanking, DBS digibank or DBS iWealth®?
Simply make a one-time registration to experience both platforms!
Please note: DBS Bank will levy service charges for some DBS iBanking functions. Please refer to the Bank Charges Schedule for details.
Important Notice: Securities and Investment Fund are investment products. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any of these products unless you have taken into account that the relevant product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Risk Disclosure: The above information is for your reference only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to enter into any investment transaction. Investment involves risks. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Prior to any investment transaction, you should carefully read the relevant offering documents for detailed product information and risk factors. If you have any doubt on any offering documents, you should seek independent professional advice.