Online Banking Privilege
|Applicable to iBanking||Applicable to digibank / DBS iWealth®||Through DBS iBanking / DBS digibank / DBS iWealth®||Through other channels|
|Initial Public Offering Application Handling Fee||HK$50 / CNY50 per application||HK$100 / CNY100 per application|
Credit Card & Loans Services
|Online Application for Personal Loan3||Additional offer of up to HK$800 PARKnSHOP Cash Coupon||No extra offer|
|Time Deposit4||Preferential Interest Rate||Total Relationship Balance Tiered Rate|
|Currency Exchange||- 24-hour service |
- Segmentation preferential rate for exchange
|Current exchange rate|
|Funds Transfer to other local banks' account|
|(1) via Electronic Transfer||Free||Only available online|
|(2) via Express Transfer (via Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) )||HK$180|
|Funds Transfer to overseas account (Remittance)|
| ||HK$100 (waived for DBS Treasures customers)||HK$100|
| ||Free||HK$100 per instruction|
|Statement Request for (1)Banking Account|
| ||Free||HK$50 per page|
| ||HK$30 per page||HK$50 per page|
|Statement Request for (2)Credit Card|
| ||HK$15 per monthly statement copy||HK$50 per monthly statement copy|
|Stop Cheque Payment|
| ||HK$50 per instruction||HK$100 per instruction|
| ||HK$100 per instruction||HK$100 per instruction|
Terms and Conditions:
- The preferential pricing listed above is subject to change without further notice. For details of our service charges, please refer to the Bank Charge Schedule of DBS (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank", which expression shall include its successors and assigns).
- DBS Credit Card "iBanking 10% Off Redemption Offer": This offer is only applicable to redemption of designated coupons. For redemption details, please refer to the relevant terms and conditions of DBS$ Redemption Offer.
- Online Application for Personal Loan and Packaged Account: For details of the offers and relevant terms and conditions, please refer to the relevant promotion webpage/leaflet.
- In general, customers who set up a time deposit online will enjoy a preferential time deposit interest rate. The preferential time deposit interest rate shall be determined with reference to the total relationship balance or the time deposit amount (whichever is higher), the type of account held by the customer and the preferential interest rate prevalent on the day the time deposit is set up. Please contact our staff for the applicable time deposit interest rate.
Not yet a DBS iBanking customer?
- Register Online (with your DBS ATM card / credit card / cashline card to have instantly registration instantly)
- Visit any of our branches
- Fill in application form and return to any of our branches
Already have a DBS iBanking username and password?
It’s easy! Simply search for to download and login to DBS digibank / DBS iWealth® with your DBS iBanking username and password.
Not Yet Registered/Activated for DBS iBanking/ DBS digibank/ DBS iWealth®?
Simply make a one-time registration to experience both platforms!
- DBS iBanking – Did you know
- DBS iBanking Service Hours
- DBS iBanking Important Notes
- Online Security
- Terms and Conditions for DBS iBanking Service
Risk Disclosure and Important Notice:
The above information does not constitute any offer or solicitation to enter into any investment transaction. Securities trading is an investment. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any stock unless you have taken into account that the relevant stock is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.