- To become a DBS Treasures customer via this channel, you must be
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 18 or above
- New to DBS or existing DBS Credit Card Customer
- Not a US Resident, US citizen or holding a US Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- A HK$200 monthly service fee is chargeable if the Average Total Relationship Balance over the previous 3 consecutive months falls below HK$1,000,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency(ies)). For details, please refer to the Bank Charges Schedule.
- If you meet one or more of the criteria below:
- Aged 65 or above
- With education level at or below Primary 6
- With investable assets at HK$100,000 or belowYou may wish to visit our branch with a Companion (e.g. your family/friend) to open the Wealth Management Account. If you do not need a Companion, please proceed with the Wealth Management Account opening here.
- You hereby give your consent to and authorize TransUnion Limited to:
- use and process all information (including but not limited to name, date of birth, address and HKID number) provided by you or by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Your Information”) and match against each other’s information; and
- access all or part of your consumer credit data including personal data which may be held in its database from time to time (“Your Personal Data”) and to match all or part of Your Personal Data (including but not limited to name, date of birth, address and HKID number) against Your Information as transferred by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited to TransUnion Limited,
You further acknowledge and agree that the access and use of Your Information and Your Personal Data by TransUnion Limited in the manner described above shall not be made the basis for any complaint, claim, suit, demand or cause of action or other proceedings against TransUnion Limited by you.
- You hereby agree to and authorize Onfido PTE LTD to use, process in India and Vietnam, and store in Amazon Web Services in the European Union (including Ireland and Germany, whose government, regulatory or other authority bodies may also have access to the stored information under applicable laws), all information you provided for the purpose of verifying your identity (including but not limited to any photo images, videos or documents) and documents or any other information provided or obtained in the process of account opening with DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited; and thereafter to process, use and transfer the results of the verification or any data arising therefrom to DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited.
You further acknowledge and agree that Onfido PTE LTD may access and use all information as described in the paragraph above and you shall not make any complaint, claim, suit, demand, cause of action or other proceedings against Onfido PTE LTD on the basis of such access or use.
- Please read the risk disclosures and reminders under Schedule 1 of the Code of Conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the Securities and Futures Commission, and seek for independent advice if needed. This application form is available in both English & Chinese versions. By completing this application form, you agree to use this English version and confirm that you understand all of its contents (including Risk Disclosure Statements & Customer Declaration etc).
- In case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this application, the English version shall prevail.
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) may contact you regarding this application
- If you are a resident of China and Kazakhstan, by completing this application form, you confirm that you would like to establish an account with the Bank. You confirm that such request is being made on your own initiation without any solicitation from the Bank.
From time to time, you may request that the Bank’s representative(s) meet you in person where convenient. You would like to request the Bank to provide information to you on the Bank’s products and services.
- You acknowledge that deposits in Current Accounts or Savings Accounts, Call Deposits, Saver Plan and Time Deposits with current term equal to or less than 5 years are deposits qualified for protection by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
You, the principal and ultimate beneficiary, hereby request the Bank to open account(s) and provide services as indicated in this application.
- Fraud Alert: For bogus calls enquiry, please click here.
- Risk Disclosure Statement – RMB Currency Conversion
You acknowledge that RMB currently may not be freely convertible and is subject to exchange controls and restrictions.
You acknowledge that there is no guarantee that RMB will not depreciate. If you convert Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency into RMB so as to invest in a RMB product and subsequently convert the RMB sale proceeds back into Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency, you may suffer a loss if RMB depreciates against Hong Kong Dollar or other currency.
- For important tips about creating your login details and using your mobile number to receive SMS one-time password, please click the link below.
- The time required for opening the accounts is provided for reference only. The actual account opening time shall be subject to any further information/document that the Bank may require and the final review and approval by the Bank.
- Please note that while you have submitted the account opening application via DBS digibank app, you may still need to visit our branch in person to complete the account opening process.
- Please note that even if the Bank has successfully opened the accounts, the Bank shall have the right to request any further information/documents from you and/or suspend or terminate your accounts.
- Keeping & Using Your Data – We will store and use all the information, including but not limited to any photo images, videos or documents, you upload or otherwise provide to us in the process of account opening. See our Data Policy Notice for more details.