5% Cash Boost
Reward of Your Choice
Just pick your favourite category once via Card+ and start enjoying 5% cash rebate on your chosen spending category every month. You can change your selection anytime, and your new pick will be effective from the 1st day of the following month.
7 “Reward of Your Choice” categories include:
- Online Supermarket Spending
- Online Dining Spending
- Online Entertainment Spending
- Online Fashion & Apparel Spending
- Online Travel Merchant Spending
- Online Foreign Currency Spending
- Online Charity Donations
Spending on all categories can be automatically entitled to the basic 0.4% cash rebate^, and your online foreign currency spending can also be entitled to 1% unlimited rebate^. Together with the extra 5% rebate, you can enjoy a total of up to 6% rebate.
How it works in a few easy steps via the DBS Card+ App:
Register and choose/change spending category
Redeem your 5% Cash Boost
Promotion period: From now to 31 December 2022
- Each Cardholder can enjoy a maximum of HK$150 Reward per calendar month. The Reward for each Eligible Transaction will be counted towards the Monthly Cap of the month of the transaction date.
- The spending category available for selection and the definition of Eligible Transaction for each spending category are detailed in DBS Live Fresh 5% Cash Rebate Reward of Your Choice Selection List.
- Cardholder’s selected spending category will be effective in the whole calendar month. During the Promotion Period, Cardholders can only re-select the spending category of next month on “5% Cash Boost” under Cards page on or before the last calendar day of each calendar month.
- Cardholders must click the red InstaRedeem button on the Timeline of DBS Card+ to enjoy the Reward for the relevant Eligible Transaction within 45 calendar days after the transaction date, failing which the Cardholder will be deemed to have forfeited the Reward for that Eligible Transaction.
- “DBS Live Fresh Card 5% Cash Rebate Reward of Your Choice” is bound by relevant terms and conditions, please click here for details.