Activate your credit card
1. Download DBS Omni mobile application by scanning the QR Code
2. Scan the credit card to be activated, card number will be automatically filled in
3. Follow instruction to enter data
4. Card successfully activated, a DBS Omni account is registered for you at the same time*
* Only applicable to principal cardholder who has not registered for a DBS Omni account
1. “DBS Omni Card Activation Promotion” (“Promotion”) is only applicable to cardholders who hold principal cards of DBS Credit Card, DBS Co-branded Cards and DBS COMPASS VISA (excluding Business Card and Private Label Card) (“Applicable Credit Cards”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) (“Cardholders”).
2. The Promotion runs from 23 November 2018 to 31 December 2018, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
3. The first 10,000 Cardholder who successfully activates one Applicable Credit Card through DBS Omni mobile application (“DBS Omni”) during the Promotion Period will be eligible for one piece of Circle K HK$20 M Coupon (“M Coupon”).
4. Eligible Cardholders will receive the M Coupon in the eSHOP Coupon Book of DBS Omni within 45 days after he/she has successfully activated the Applicable Credit Cards. The M Coupon can be used as cash in the sales outlets of the designated merchant.
5. The M Coupon will expire on 31 March 2019 and it can only be used once.
6. Participation in the Promotion is subject to there being no abuse / noncompliance by the Cardholder, failing which the Bank will debit the value of the M Coupon from the Cardholder’s account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
7. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of their terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
8. The Bank may change these terms and conditions and/or modify or terminate the Promotion. The Bank’s decision is final.
9. The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.