ManuGlobal Saver is a long-term participating life-insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (‘Manulife’). The product is an insurance product and is neither a bank deposit nor a bank saving plan. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife.
7 currencies for selection to suit your future planning
Terminal bonus to potentially accelerate your long-term savings
Currency switch option to suit your evolving needs
Extra liquidity with realisation option and flexible withdrawal options
Enjoy peace of mind with life protection
Pass on your wealth to future generations with different tools
Please see the leaflet for detailsClick here to download
How to Apply
- Contact your DBS Treasures Relationship Manager or visit any of our branches
Learn more about Premium Financing
Help you benefit from life protection while enjoying financial flexibility
Click Here for more details
- ManuGlobal Saver is a long-term participating life-insurance plan underwritten by Manulife (International) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (‘Manulife‘). The Bank is acting as a licensed insurance agency of Manulife.
- The below is provided to you in the Bank’s capacity as an authorised institution regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- The product is an insurance product and is neither a bank deposit nor a bank saving plan.
- ManuGlobal Saver is a long-term participating life-insurance plan with a savings element. Part of the premium pays for the insurance and related costs. The savings element is reflected in the surrender value (also known as ‘cash value‘ in policy provisions), which includes guaranteed cash value, non-guaranteed terminal bonus and any accumulated realised terminal bonus. The product is aimed at customers who can pay the premiums for the whole of the premium payment period. As a result, you are advised to save enough money to cover the premiums in the future. You should be prepared to hold this product for the long term to achieve the savings target.
- Credit Risk - Any premiums you paid would become part of Manulife‘s assets and so you will be exposed to Manulife‘s credit risk. Manulife‘s financial strength may affect its ability to meet the ongoing obligations under the insurance policy.
- Risk from cashing in (surrender) early - If you cash in the policy, the amount Manulife will pay is the surrender value worked out at the time you cash in the policy, less any amount you owe Manulife. Depending on when you cash in your policy (whether in full or part), this may be considerably less than the total premiums you have paid. You should refer to the proposal for the illustrations of the surrender value Manulife projects.
- This webpage is only a reference. You should not base solely on this website to make decision on applying for the product. The risks disclosed above are not exhaustive and you should refer to the product leaflet, proposal and policy provision for the risk disclosures and exact terms and conditions and if in doubt, seek independent professional advice.
- This webpage is only for use in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.