Join DBS Treasures to get ready the education fund for your children and enjoy cash rewards up to HK$28,000.
Transfer money to your children studying abroad via DBS Remit and enjoy unlimited $0 remittance service and cash rewards up to HK$1,000.
Take out DBS StudyShield Insurance to cover your children against medical expenses and personal liability and enjoy a HK$1,000 cash reward.
Upon completion of the above preparations, you can get cash rewards with an approximate value of 2 sets of round-trip air tickets to the United States or Australia*. Travel with your children together!
*All rewards will be given in the form of cash rewards with a total amount of up to HK$28,000.
The offers are subject to Terms and Conditions. Click here for details.
With DBS Treasures, you can get ready the education fund for your children with ease. Join us with the special funds amount and maintain relevant monthly Total Relationship Balance^ during the applicable fund counting period to enjoy a cash reward up to HK$28,000.
Special Funds Reward
|Monthly Total Relationship Balance
(in HK$ or equivalent)
|Special Funds Reward
|$5,000,000 or above||$28,000|
|$3,000,000 - < $5,000,000||$16,000|
|$1,000,000 - < $3,000,000||$5,000|
^Excluding any time deposits
Make an Appointment
DBS Remit brings you unlimited HK$0 remittance service. You no longer need to pay substantial remittance charges!
Send funds overseas and trade FX at the same time to enjoy cash rewards up to !
- New DBS Treasures customers can earn a cash reward of HK$500 by completing the first online remittance of at least HK$30,000
- Earn up to HK$500 in cash reward upon completion of foreign exchange transaction(s) during online remittance/overseas funds transfer:
Accumulated Foreign Currency Exchange Transaction Amount
(or its equivalent)
Exchange Rewards HK$100,000- < HK$200,000 $100 HK$200,000- < HK$300,000 $200 HK$300,000- < HK$400,000 $300 HK$400,000- < HK$500,000 $400 HK$500,000 or above $500
Features of DBS Remit:
Same-day transfer* to any banks in 42 destinations, including United Kingdom, United States, Australia and Canada etc.
Unlimited HK$0 remittance service. Your children will receive the transfer amount in full.
Online preferential FX rate for hassle-free money transfer to your children.
*In most cases, funds can be transferred on the same day for instruction placed before the cut-off time. Actual transfer date and/or time is subject to the cut-off time, public holidays or processing time of correspondent bank/recipient bank.
StudyShield Insurance provides comprehensive overseas medical expenses and personal liability coverage. Get your children covered and enjoy a cash reward.
Want to provide a strong backup to your children in unforeseen situations when they study abroad? Purchase StudyShield Insurance at HK$400/month for a comprehensive coverage, including loss of personal belongings, medical expenses and personal liability.
Key Features of StudyShield Insurance
Overseas medical expenses coverage up to HK$1,000,000 (hospitalization and out-patient)
Personal liability coverage up to HK$1,500,000
Education fund benefit up to HK$300,000 (Accident death or Permanent Total Disability of specified Insured Parent/Guardian)
Study interruption compensation
Cover for all leisure journeys during the Study Trip
24-hour Worldwide Assistance Services
For Enquiry, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618
(Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public holidays)
The promotional offers are subject to Terms and Conditions.
Important Notes for StudyShield Insurance
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- Major exclusions of StudyShield Insurance apply to any pre-existing medical condition, congenital or heredity condition, suicide, intentional self-infliction of bodily injury while sane or insane, pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, cosmetic surgery, dental care (unless due to accidents), mental or nervous disorder, AIDS or AIDS related complex, war, invasion, civil war, revolution, rebellion, insurrection, hostilities, direct participation in riot and civil commotion, or performing duties as a member of armed forces, or as a volunteer and engaged in war or crime suppression; participation in professional sports events would or could earn income or remuneration from engaging in it, the purpose of the study trip is to obtain medical care, any loss or expenses with respect to Cuba or a specially designated person, entity, group or company on the Specially Designated List or which if reimbursed or paid by Chubb would result in Chubb being in breach of trade or economic sanctions or other such similar laws or regulations etc.
- These insurance plans cover study trips departure from Hong Kong only.
- The above information are the highlights of plan’s coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy