As a DBS Treasures Private Client customers, we have prepared a host of spectacular birthday delights for you to celebrate your birthday with your loved ones.
DBS Eminent Visa Signature Card Up to 2% Rebate
Up to 2% rebate on local dinning spending with DBS Eminent Visa Signature Card in the month of your birthday.
HK$500 Birthday Sharing Reward
On your birthday month, you can enjoy additional HK$500 cash reward for every new client you invited to join DBS Treasures Private Client, adding up to HK$6,500 for the 1st new client you introduced.
|Merchants Privileges* |
Enjoy 15% off on GODIVA Chocolate Truffes Collection
Laithwaites Direct Wines
Enjoy up to 50% off on selected wine packages and free delivery
Enjoy 20% off on 24-piece Marcaron Gift Boxes and 10% off on 2-piece, 6-piece and 12-piece Gift Boxes
HK$500 discount upon purchasing any travel packages, private guided tours and cruise products valued at HK$10,000 or above
Hotline: 3151 8878
Terms and Conditions apply. Please contact our bank staff for more details.
* Applicable to DBS Treasures Private Client and limited to Hong Kong region.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Privileges are only available to selected clients of DBS Treasures Private Client of DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") who are invited by the Bank (the "Selected Client").
- The privilege runs from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- All Privileges are non-exchangeable. The Bank can replace the Privileges with other rewards without prior notice.
- The Bank is not the supplier of the above merchant offers and assumes no responsibility or liability for them. Any enquiry or complaint must be made to the suppliers directly.
- Only primary account holder is eligible for the Privileges.
- Selected Client must maintain valid DBS Treasures Private Client at the time the Privilege is used.
- Each Selected Client can only enjoy each of the offer once.
- Using of the Privileges is subject to there being no abuse/non compliance by the Selected Client, failing which the Bank will debit the value of the privilege from the Selected Client’s account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
- The Bank may change the terms and conditions and/or modify/terminate the Privileges without notice. The Bank’s decision is final.
- The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.