Trading with our Equity Specialists
Invest in stock markets with your dedicated Equity Specialist to master investment opportunities.
Our Equity Specialists, together with your Relationship Manager, are here to assist you in making a sound investment decision on your equity selection by providing you with personalized and in-depth research and analysis.
For more information on the features, benefits and risks of this type of service, please contact your Relationship Manager.
- Direct access to our professionals
- Keeping you abreast of up-to-date equity research and market commentaries
- Trading access to wide range of stock markets and a wide selection of stocks
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited is not your investment adviser or acting in any fiduciary capacity to you. The above information is not and shall not be considered as investment advice. It does not constitute any offer or solicitation of offer to subscribe, transact or redeem any investment product. Investment involves risk. Past performances are not indicative of future performances. You should not rely on the above information alone to make any investment decision. If you have any doubt, you should seek independent professional advice.
The above information does not constitute any offer or solicitation to enter into any securities trading transaction. Securities trading is an investment. The prices of stocks fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a stock may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of trading stocks. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in any stock unless you have taken into account that the relevant stock is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Customers should be aware that the prices of the Callable Bull / Bear Contracts and Warrants may fall in value as rapidly as they may rise and holders may sustain a total loss of their investment. The Bank does not provide securities advisory service. Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the investment suitability when considered necessary.
Additional Notes applicable only to stocks denominated in Renminbi (“RMB”):
- RMB currently may not be freely convertible and is subject to exchange controls and restrictions
- There is no guarantee that RMB will not depreciate. If you convert Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency into RMB so as to invest in a RMB product and subsequently convert the RMB sale proceeds back into Hong Kong Dollar or any other currency, you may suffer a loss if RMB depreciates against Hong Kong Dollar or other currency.