Sending money overseas has just got easier. All of this is now possible simply with your mobile phone!
From now until 31 March 2020, conduct your online remittance via DBS digibank, DBS iWealth® app or DBS iBanking and earn a chance to win a wide range of rewards!
Reward 1 – Mobile Remit Welcome Reward
Customers* who have successfully completed online overseas funds transfer transaction(s) with an aggregate amount of HK$50,000 (or equivalent) via DBS digibank or DBS iWealth® app will be entitled to a HK$200 Reward.
If a Customer joins DBS Treasures as a NEW customer during the Promotion Period and fulfils the above criteria, they will be eligible to win an extra HK$300 cash reward. A total of HK$500 will be awarded.
* Customers who have never conducted any DBS Remit or an online Overseas Funds Transfer transaction online prior to the Promotion Period.
Reward 2 – Exchange Reward
Earn up to HK$500 in Cash Rewards upon completion of a designated amount of Foreign Exchange transaction(s) via online overseas funds transfer.
Subject to Terms and Conditions, please click here for details.
Mobile Remittance Lucky Draw
Please click here for the lucky draw winner list.
Online DBS Remit
DBS Remit is your choice for overseas transfer. Transfer money via Online DBS Remit to enjoy unlimited , to any banks in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, China, designated countries in Europe*, India, Indonesia, and Philippines. Every single dollar is received by your recipient.
- Applicable charges (namely, Handling Charge, Cable Charge and Correspondent Bank Charges) for transferring INR to India, IDR to Indonesia, PHP to Philippines, USD to United States, CAD to Canada, GBP to United Kingdom, AUD to Australia, SGD to Singapore, CNY to China and EUR to designated Eurozone countries* will be waived at the time of transaction.
- In most cases, funds can be transferred on the same day for instruction placed before the cut-off time. Actual transfer date and/or time is subject to the cut-off time, public holidays or processing time of correspondent bank/recipient bank. Please click here for cut-off time details.
Risk Disclosure and Important Notice:
Foreign exchange involves risk. Customers should note that foreign exchange may incur loss due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.
*Designated countries in Europe:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (Transfer EUR to UK)
Understand the fees and charges involved for Overseas Fund Transfers.
RECOMMENDEDVia DBS Remit
|Via Overseas Transfer|
(in other currencies)
|Correspondent Bank Charge||HK$0||Up to HK$|
(Depends on transfer currency)*
|Up to HK$|
(Depends on transfer currency)*
|Total Remittance Charge||HK$0||Up to HK$||Up to HK$|
|* Transfer Currency||Destination||Correspondent Bank Charge|
|HKD/RMB/USD & other currencies||Overseas||HK$250|
- Select "Transfer" then "DBS Remit and Overseas Transfer", and send money to
- Cut-off time: before from Mondays to Fridays, excluding Public Holidays
- Transfer Limit: daily