Worldwide protection for your devices, flexible to choose a plan suits your needs!
|MobileShield Protection||Digi Devices Protection|
1 Mobile Phone
|2 – 3 Gadgets*
(For 2 gadgets, two of either: 1 Tablet/iPad or 1 Mobile Phone or 1 Laptop/notebook)
(For 3 gadgets, 1 Tablet/iPad and 1 Mobile Phone and 1 Laptop/notebook)
| Premium# (HK$)
|DBS Credit Card Customers Exclusive Offer||Monthly Payment: HK$200 Supermarket Coupon
Annual Payment: HK$25 InstaRedeem +
10% off Premium
2 Gadgets: HK$300 Supermarket Coupon
3 Gadgets: HK$400 Supermarket Coupon
|Apply Now||Apply Now|
* The age of your gadget(s) must not exceed three hundred and sixty-five (365) days at the policy commencement date, and for at least one (1) gadget insured under your chosen level of insurance cover, the age of your gadget must not exceed ninety (90) days at the Policy commencement date
#Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018. For more details, please refer to: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy.
The promotional offers are subject to Terms and Conditions.
MobileShield and Digi Devices Protection Main Features
|Door to door repairing service||Exclusive repair network, provides you a one-stop repair service|
|Extensive worldwide coverage||Worldwide coverage for your gadgets|
|Covers against accidental
damage, burglary or robbery
|Get it repaired or one-for-one replacement by new or refurbished device|
|Covers in-box accessories||Covers for gadget in-box accessories that are damaged or lost at the same time as the insured gadget in the event of accidental damage, burglary or robbery|
MobileShield Protection Exclusive Features
|DBS Digibank E-wallet
|Covers unauthorised transactions to DBS Digibank / iWealth®app account.|
|Protection beyond your phone||Covers unauthorised usage of airtime and data, plus reimbursement of withdrawn cash due to cash out robbery and replacement of documents such as your identity card, passport or driving license.|
|Damage of Mobile Phone / Gadget||Up to 3 events per year*||Up to 2 events per gadget per year*|
|- Cover accidental damage to your mobile phone / gadgets
- Deductible of HK$450 for each and every repair
- Deductible of HK$900 for each and every replacement
|Burglary or Robbery of Mobile Phone / Gadget||Up to 1 event per device per year*
- Replacement in the event your mobile phone / gadget is lost due to burglary or robbery
- Deductible of HK$900 for replacement
|Mobile Phone / Gadget Accessories||HK$1,500
Cover for mobile phone / gadget accessories damage, burglary or robbery at the same time as your mobile phone / gadget
*MobileShield Protection: Up to three (3) events of either Damage, and/or Burglary or Robbery of Mobile Phone in any single twelve (12) month period (applicable for Monthly Policy or Annual Policy), where only:
(i) one (1) event of Burglary or Robbery is covered; and
(ii) one (1) Replacement is allowed
Digi Devices Protection:
Up to two (2) events of either damage, and/or burglary or robbery of gadget in any single twelve (12) month period (applicable for monthly Policy or annual Policy), where only:
(i) one (1) event of Burglary or Robbery is covered; or
(ii) one (1) Replacement is allowed
How to Claim
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please submit your claims within 30 days of the event taking place. You may submit your claims online at www.chubbclaims.com/dbs/hk-en. Alternatively, you may contact Chubb’s Customer Service Hotline at +852 3191 6618 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding Public Holiday) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries related to the above insurance plan, please call DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 3191 6618 (Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, excluding public holidays)
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("Chubb"). Chubb reserves the right of final approval. DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Chubb.
- DBS Chubb Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for DBS customers serviced by Chubb.
- For monthly premium policy, if the policyholder continues to pay the premium, unless Chubb gives the policyholder 7 days written notice before the renewal date that Chubb will not be renewing or will be amending the coverage, a policy with the same terms and conditions shall automatically be issued to the policyholder for 1 month from the renewal date. Maximum renewal is up to 24 months. For annual premium policy, renewal is not applicable.
- The above information are the highlights of plan’s coverage only. For the plan's details, please refer to the terms and conditions and exclusions of the policy. In the event of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- . In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the policy should be resolved directly between Chubb and the customer.
Under the “Insurance Ordinance”(Cap. 41), the Insurance Authority (IA) has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from 1 January 2018.
For more details, please refer to: www.ia.org.hk/en/levy